Vadodara Municipality Corporation Walk in Interview 2016 Notification for various 10 vacancies like Municipal /Civil Engineer, Social Development Expert, MIS Expert etc. Apply by attending Walk-In-Interview for Vadodara Municipality Corporation (VMC) official website is vmc.gov.in. Candidate can attend Interview on 21st July 2016 at 10:00 A.M. sharp. Candidates are also suggested to check official notification as well as official website before applying. Official website is: vmc.gov.in
Vadodara Municipal Corporation (VMC) Walk-in-Interview for Various Posts 2016
Vadodara Municipality Corporation which is also known as Vadodara Mahanagar Sevesadan is established in 1950 under the Bombay Provisional Corporation Act, 1949. It is golden chance for those candidates who are looking for government jobs in Gujarat. Candidate who meets the eligibility criteria should apply soon. Candidate can also check Post Wise Vacancies, Qualification required and Selection Procedure from information given below.
Vadodara Municipal Corporation Jobs 2016
- Name of Recruiter: Vadodara Municipality Corporation
- Name of Post: Various
- Total Posts: 10
- Job Location: Vadodara, Gujarat
- Manner of Application: Walk-In-Interview
- Manner of Selection: Personal Interview
- Date of Interview: 21st July 2016
- Time of Interview: 10:00 AM
- Qualification Required: Post Wise
- Pay Band: Post Wise
- Official Website: vmc.gov.in
Vadodara Municipality Corporation Walk-In-Interview 2016:
- Total posts: 10
Name of post and Available vacancies:
- Municipal /Civil Engineer: 05
- Social Development Expert: 01
- MIS Expert: 01
- IEC Expert: 01
- Urban Planner:
- Housing Finance & Policy Specialist: 01
Qualification Required For Vadodara Municipality Corporation Vacancy:
Municipal /Civil Engineer:
- Candidate must complete their post graduation or graduation in Engineering with specialization in public health engineering or diploma in engineering. Candidates are also expected to have 3 years experience in field of procurement, design and supervision of infrastructure works, ability to assist ULBs to set standards and procedures for ensuring quality and monitoring compliance and have fluency in local language for this post.
- Candidate having experience as municipal engineer will be given preference.
Social Development Expert:
- Candidate must be post graduate or graduate or diploma in Social Sciences with practical experience of working with community/slums in urban area. Candidates are also expected to have 3 to 5 years experience in undertaking social and social community initiatives, Experience in participatory methods, social mobilization, social analysis, recruitment and rehabilitation.
- Candidate must have knowledge and experience in participatory planning and community mobilization.
- Candidate must complete their graduation/post graduation/diploma in Computer science/Electronics or MCA/PGDCA. Candidates are also expected to have 3 to 5 years Experience in government/semi government/ autonomous organization/private Company and having experience in software development and database management and have fluency in local language for this post.
- Candidate must be Graduate/Diploma in Mass Communication/Public Relation/Journalism/Social Work/Development. Having experience in advocacy management preferably in urban sector, 3 to 5 years experience in conducting knowledge management activities and preparations of IES strategy, knowledge and experience in government systems and procedures and have fluency in local language for this post.
- Candidate must be post graduate or graduate In Urban Planning or regional planning or geography. Having experience of 3 to 5 years In Urban Planning with experience of Urban infrastructure projects/affordable housing/slum development project. Experience of reform oriented projects is desirable. Candidates have fluency in local language for this post.
Housing Finance & Policy Specialist:
- Candidate must be post graduate or graduate in finance or equilent qualification with 3 to 5 years experience in housing finance or banking or housing policy. Having experience in helping state/UT governments and ULBs to examine and use a range of financing housing projects and Experience in training ULB staff on municipal finance, project finance and recourse mobilization. Candidates have fluency in local language for this post.
Pay band VMC Jobs
Municipal /Civil Engineer: Rs. 65000/-
- Social Development Expert: Rs. 50000/-
- MIS Expert: Rs. 40000/-
- IEC Expert: Rs. 45000/-
- Urban Planner: Rs. 45000/-
- Housing Finance & Policy Specialist: Rs. 40000/-
Selection Procedure Vadodara Municipality Corporation Vacancy:
- Candidate will finally select on the basis of their performance in Interview.
- All eligible candidates are required to remain present at address given below with all required documents on 21st July 2016.
- Sardar Patel Planetarium,
- Kamati Baug, Vadodara.
- Date of Interview: 21st July 2016
For More Updates or Information Regarding Vadodara Municipality Corporation Walk-In-Interview 2016 Please Visit Official Website vmc.gov.in