TNPSC Recruitment 2016 for 5451 Junior Assistant is now available at official site www.tnpscexams.in. Tamil Nadu Public service commission has recently releases 5451 vacant posts of junior assistant in the commission. Candidates may apply online from the official site. As per the updates, registration process was starts online. Eligible candidates are advised to submit their application form before last date which is 8th September, 2016.
TNPSC Jobs 2016 – www.tnpscexams.in
Number of candidates is eagerly waiting for the govt. job in Tamil Nadu and now their wait comes to end. But the one thing we should inform that before you start filling online application please refer official notification once. Some basic details like education requirement, age limit, pay scale, how to apply, selection procedure, etc. we also give you direct link for apply online application form at official site www.tnpscexams.in.
TNPSC Recruitment 2016 Apply online:
Full form of TNPSC is the Tamil Nadu Public service commission which was founded in the year of 1923. TNPSC was developed by the British Govt. to examine pay scale of Indian civil service. As a result of the discretionary powers left to provincial Government, the Government of Madras and Punjab proposed to set up their Public Service Commissions. TNPSC frequently announces various recruitment notifications for the various jobs.
As the need of candidates arises in the departments; it will announces the notice. Number of applicants wants to do the jobs in TN. It is the dream of every applicant to become a part of govt. job because once they get selected their future will be safe and secure. So candidates hurry up and grab the opportunity to get selected in it.
This time TNPSC comes up with the large recruitment such as 5451 various posts such as the junior assistant, typist, steno, draftsman, field surveyor, bill collector, etc. candidates have to visit official site for more details regarding the TNPSC Recruitment 2016. As the number of vacancy is large; chance to become a selected is also large. For more details candidates are advised to visit official site www.tnpscexams.in. Candidates can contact board members for any help at the time of filling online application form.
Quick Highlights of TNPSC Recruitment 2016:
- Name of Recruiter: Tamil Nadu Public service commission
- Post: Junior Assistant
- Total Post: 5451 Posts
- Age limit: 18-30 years
- Job place: Tamil Nadu
- Last date for apply online: 8th September 2016
Tamil Nadu PSC Recruitment 2016 Details:
- Typist- 1714 Posts
- Junior Assistant (Non-Security)- 2345 Posts
- Field Surveyor- 532 Posts
- Junior Assistant (Security)- 121 Posts
- Bill Collector- 08 Posts
- Steno-Typist- 404 Posts
- Draftsman- 327 Posts
- Interested Candidates have to possess graduation degree in relevant field from recognized board of university as per the requirement.
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
- Last date for apply online: 8th September, 2016
How to apply for TNPSC job vacancy 2016:
- Related candidates need to log on to official site www.tnpscexams.in
- Candidates must fulfill required criteria.
- Search for notification “TNPSC Recruitment 2016”
- Click on Apply Online for registration.
- Fill form with appropriate manner.
- Submit application fees.
- Attach all copies of documents as per need.
- Keep hard copy of filled form for future use.
For more details: www.tnpscexams.in