Telangana PSC Gurukul Recruitment 2016 Notification for the 2444 vacant teacher posts available at www.tspsc.gov.in. Telangana public service commission now ready to announce Gurukul teacher jobs for 2444 vacant posts at official site www.tspsc.gov.in. Interested candidates who wish to make their carrier in teaching field should grab this chance. Applicants can apply online application form at official site www.tspsc.gov.in. Last date for apply online is not declared yet. We also advised all the candidates that please refer official notification before you step forward to apply your name.
TSPSC Gurukul Recruitment 2016 for Teacher Post
Number of candidates wish to become a part of Telangana board and waiting for any chance come from there. Now their waits come to end. As we inform you that registration process not started yet. On this page direct link for apply Telangana PSC Gurukul Recruitment 2016 is available.
TSPSC Gurukul Teacher Recruitment Notification:
TSPSC is known as Telangana state public service commission. This board is very popular board which hires number of candidates every year. TSPSC has been working from last 1.5 years to make carrier of talented and eligible candidates. This year Telangana board releases 2444 available jobs for teacher posts. As the number of posts is large chances of selection is also high.
Every year this board announces various recruitment and in large number applicants took part in it. If you meet all eligibility criteria should apply your name. To work with this board is really to be proud for any candidates. We advised all applicants to keep visiting our site. We provide you the latest updates direct coming from official site.
Highlights of TSPSC Gurukul Teacher jobs 2016 Details:
- Name of Recruiter: Telangana public service commission
- Post Name: Gurukul Teacher
- Total Post: 2444
- Application Manner: Online Mode
- Age limit: 18-35 years
- Job site: Anywhere
- Last date of submitting application form: Not declared
Telangana PSC Gurukul Teacher Vacancy 2016 Details:
- Tribal Welfare Department: 436 Posts
- Social Welfare Department: 758 Posts
- Minority School Department: 630 Posts
- BC Welfare Department: 377 Posts
- Gurukul Schools Department: 313 Posts
- Applied candidates need to pass graduation degree along with B.Ed from any recognized board of university. For more details regarding the education criteria please check official notification.
- For General/OBC category: Rs. 100/-
- For SC/ST/PH category: Rs. 50/-
- Written Test
Important Dates of TSPSC Gurukulam Jobs:
- Starting Date for submit Application Form: Not declared
- Last Date for submit Application Form: Not Declared
TSPSC Gurukul Teacher Admit card, exam pattern notification:
As the recruitment process start board members will also declare further details like admit card, exam pattern, exam syllabus, exam date, etc on its official site. TSPSC Gurukul teacher exam paper is based on OMR questions. It consist subjects like GK, Aptitude, Hindi, English, etc. For more details about further procedure candidates need to keep visiting our site at regular time period.
How to apply for TSPSC Gurukul job vacancy 2016:
- Related candidates need to log on to official site tspsc.gov.in
- Candidates must fulfill required criteria.
- Search for notification “TSPSC Gurukul Teacher Recruitment 2016”
- Click on Apply Online for registration.
- Fill form with appropriate manner.
- Submit application fees.
- Attach all copies of documents as per need.
- Submit application form.
- Keep hard copy of filled form for future use.
For more details: www.tspsc.gov.in