SCCL Mines Recruitment 2016 job notification for the 242 executive & N.Executive cadre posts at official site www.scclmines.com. Singareni Collieries Company Limited now out the various jobs like junior mining engineer trainee, junior forest officer, welder trainee, pharmacist, junior technician, management trainee, etc on its main web portal www.scclmines.com. Candidates may apply online before last date i.e. 16th July 2016. Candidates who fulfill the all eligibility criteria need to submit their name for this mentioned post. We advised all candidates that please refer official notification before proceed further.
SCCL Mines Recruitment 2016 – 242 Executive & Non Executive Vacancies
We also give you the complete details on our site about Singareni Recruitment 2016 like education criteria, age limit, and pay scale, how to apply, application fees, etc. we give you the direct link for apply SCCL Mines Recruitment 2016 from this page.
Singareni Jobs 2016:
The Singareni Collieries Company Limited (SCCL) is a valuable Government coal mining company in India. It is owned by the Government of Telangana and Government of India on a ratio of 51:49 equity bases. The Singareni coal expand in all over 350 Km of the Pranahita – Godavari Valley of Telangana. Candidates need to apply before last date who wishes to work in this govt. job. Candidates face any problem can contact authorities at official site.
Highlights of SCCL Mines jobs 2016 Details:
- Name of Recruiter: Singareni Collieries Company Limited
- Total post: 242
- Post Name: Executive, Non-Executive Cadre
- Job place: Kothagudem Collieries (Telangana state)
- Application Manner: online
- Age limit: 18-30 years
- Last date: 16th July 2016
Singareni Mines Vacancy 2016 Details:
For Executive Cadre posts:
- Management Trainee (F&A) – 10 posts
- Junior Forest Officer – 04 posts
For Non-Executive (Management) Cadre posts:
- Junior Mining Engineer Trainee (JMET) (Men) – 163 posts
- Physiotherapist – 04 posts
- Junior Technician (X-Ray) – 04 posts
- Junior Forest Assistant – 04 posts
- Welder Trainee, CAT-I (Men Only) – 46 posts
- Pharmacist – 07 posts
- For Management Trainee (F&A):
- Candidates need to clear CA/ICWA course from recognized board of university.
- For Junior Forest Officer:
- Candidates need to clear M.Sc in Agriculture/ Horticulture /Forestry course or certificate of Govt. Forest Range Officer from recognized board of university
- For JMET:
- Candidates need to clear diploma in mining engineering course from recognized board of university.
- For Welder Trainee, CAT-I:
- Candidates need to clear 10th class study with NTC in ITI from recognized board of university.
- For Physiotherapist:
- Candidates need to clear graduation with internship of 6 months in Physiotherapist Council of India from recognized board of university.
- For Junior Technician (X-Ray):
- Candidates need to clear 12th class study or Diploma course in Image Technology from recognized board of university.
- For Pharmacist:
- Candidates need to clear Diploma course in Pharmacy from recognized board of university.
- For Junior Forest Assistant:
- Candidates need to clear B.Sc Degree With Botany or Zoology as One Of The main Subject from recognized board of university.
Pay scale as above numbered posts:
- Post 1: Candidates will get Rs.16400/- -Rs.40500/-
- Post 2: Candidates will get Rs.20600/- -Rs.46500/-
- Post 3: Candidates will get Rs.24900/- -Rs.50500/-
- Post 4: Candidates will get Rs.29100/- -Rs.54500/-
- Post 5: Candidates will get Rs.32900/- -Rs.58000/-
- Post 6: Candidates will get Rs.36600/- -Rs.62000/-
- Post 7: Candidates will get Rs.43200/- -Rs.66000/-
- Post 8: Candidates will get Rs.51300/- -Rs.73000/-
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
- For all category: 200/- + Bank charges
- Starting date for submitting application form: 1st July 2016
- Last date for submitting application form: 16th July 2016
How to apply for SCCL Mines vacancy 2016:
- Related candidates need to log on to official site www.scclmines.com
- Candidates must fulfill required criteria.
- Search for notification “SCCL Mines Recruitment 2016”
- Click on Apply Online for registration.
- Fill application form.
- Attach all copies of documents as per need.
- Submit your filled application form to the authorities.
- Keep copy of your filled form.