SBI Online Specialist Cadre Officer Recruitment 2016 for 5 posts available at official site www.sbi.co.in. State Bank of India has recently out job notification for the vacant posts in the department for Specialist Cadre Officer. Interested candidates may apply their application form online from official site www.sbi.co.in. As the registration process was starts and open till the 16th August, 2016.
SBI Recruitment 2016 for Specialist Cadre Officer Jobs:
Candidates who wish to apply online are suggested that before apply online application form please check official notification once. Here in this page we give you complete details of SBI Online Specialist Cadre Officer Recruitment such as age limit, pay scale, selection process, education requirement, application fees, etc. to access official site we also provide you the direct link for SBI Online Specialist Cadre Officer Recruitment 2016.
Quick Highlights of SBI Recruitment 2016
- Name of Recruiter: State Bank of India
- Post: various
- Total Post: 5 Posts
- Age limit: 21-40 years
- Application mode: Online/offline
- Job place: Anywhere in India
- Last date of Apply online: 16th August, 2016.
SBI Recruitment 2016 Apply Online:
State bank of India is the one of the oldest and reputed bank of our country. SBI was come to existence in the year of 1973. Presently, many branches of SBI are spread in all over India. Every year it releases number of vacancies as per the need arises in the departments. Now it announces Specialist Cadre Officer Jobs for the candidates who recently completed their graduation degree and now looking for the Govt. job. For more details candidates may visit official site www.sbi.co.in
State Bank of India Recruitment 2016 Details:
Post Details as per category:
- Senior Manager (Marketing): 01 post
- Senior Vice President: 01 post
- Vice President (Corporate Communication/PR): 01 post
- Assistant Vice President (Marcom): 01 post
- Senior Manager (Digital Marketing): 01 post
- Interested candidates need to pass out graduation in any stream from recognized board of university. For marketing candidates need to possess MBA degree from recognized board of university.
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
- For all category: Rs. 600/-
Candidates need to submit their application fees by net banking, debit card, credit card or Challan any one of the mode above mentioned.
- Starting Date: 2nd August 2016
- Last Date for online application: 16th August 2016
- Last date for submit hard copy: 24th August 2016
How to apply for SBI job vacancy 2016:
- Related candidates need to log on to official site www.sbi.co.in
- Candidates must fulfill required criteria.
- Search for notification “SBI Recruitment 2016”
- Click on Apply Online for registration.
- Fill form with appropriate manner.
- Submit application fees.
- Attach all copies of documents as per need.
- Submit documents or send it via post to the authorities.
- Keep hard copy of filled form for future use.
Click Here For More Details SBI Specialist Cadre Officer (SCO) Posts
Click Here For How to Apply Get Details
Click Here For FAQ Get Details
Click Here For Online Application Apply Now
For more details: www.sbi.co.in