RRB ALP Recruitment 2017 for 23801 Technician grade III posts is available with online registration form at official site www.indianrailways.gov.in. Here we are comes up with the latest recruitment notification for the interested candidates. Involved contestants who want to join Indian railway need to apply for the RRB jobs. Board members have announced 23801 vacant posts for the departments. We advised candidates that register your name on or before last day of submission process which is not declared yet. For the ease of candidates we have also mentioned direct link to apply online for the RRB ALP Recruitment 2017 at www.indianrailways.gov.in
RRB ALP Recruitment 2017:
Year by year chairpersons of the RRB decides to releases various jobs for the interested candidates. This time it also comes up with Assistant Loco Pilot posts for the 23801 vacant jobs. In this article we have mentioned basic details such as education qualification, age limit, how to apply, selection process and more. we also suggest all the candidates that before you applied for the mentioned jobs refer official notification once.
Railway Recruitment Board Vacancy 2017 Apply online:
RRB is known as Railway Recruitment Board of India or Indian Railways. It often releases various job notifications to hire qualified and eligible candidates in the departments. For that they had announced various available jobs in different departments. So the candidates have to refer official notifications for more updates. Applicants also refer official site or contact board members too at www.indianrailways.gov.in
Quick Highlights of RRB ALP Jobs 2017:
- Recruiter Name: Railway Recruitment Board
- Post Name: Assistant Loco Pilot & Technician posts
- Total Post: 23801 Posts
- Job Location: All over India
- Application Mode: Online mode
- Last date for submission: Available soon
RRB Assistant Loco Pilot Vacancy 2017 Details:
- Allahabad – 1527 posts
- Ahmedabad – 546 posts
- Bangalore – 1172 posts
- Bhubaneswar – 1538 posts
- Bhopal – 326 posts
- Bilaspur – 1680 posts
- Chandigarh – 1161 posts
- Ajmer – 771 posts
- Chennai – 1666 posts
- Muzzafarpur – 1153 posts
- Gorakhpur – 78 posts
- Guwahati – 538 posts
- Ranchi – 2621 posts
- Jammu SrInagar – 475 posts
- Kolkata – 2038 posts
- Thiruvananthapurm – 294 posts
- Malda – 475 posts
- Mumbai – 4155 posts
- Sinkadrabad – 2839 posts
- Patna – 1271 posts
- Siliguri- 345 posts
- Applied contenders have to pass out 10th class or ITI education from recognized board of education.
- Applied candidates should not below 18 years and not more than 28 years.
- For all candidates: Rs. 500/-
- Written test
- Personal Interview
- Initial date for apply online application form: Available soon
- Ultimate date for apply online application form: Available soon
- Exam date: Available soon
Steps to apply for RRB ALP Recruitment 2017:
- Interested candidates need to log in to main site www.indianrailways.gov.in
- Candidates should meet all the required criteria.
- Look for notification link “RRB ALP Recruitment 2017”
- Click on the link Apply Online for registration.
- Fill the form with proper manner.
- Attach all documents as per required.
- Keep the Printout of filled form for future use.
RRB Loco Pilot 2016 notification
For more details: www.indianrailways.gov.in