Pune Talathi Recruitment 2016 for 73 empty posts is available at official site www.pune.nic.in. Pune Revenue Department of Mehsul Vibhag now all set to publish 73 posts of Talathi, clerk and typist to hire eligible and interested candidates for their departments.
Pune Talathi Jobs 2016
As per the latest notification; Exam will be held on 11th September, 2016. Here we in this page we give each and every detail of Pune Talathi recruitment like age limit, education criteria, how to apply, pay structure, exam pattern, exam syllabus etc. Interested candidates who want to become a part of Pune Govt. need to register their name. We also suggest all the candidates that before applying check eligibility criteria and education criteria from official site www.pune.nic.in.
Apply Now : Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment : for 1315 Post
Pune Talathi Recruitment 2016 Apply Online
Pune is the important part of Maharashtra state. Pune Govt. recently announces 73 posts in various departments. So candidates who have been looking for govt. job in Pune since long time their wait comes to end now and can apply their online application form for mentioned post at official site. For any query candidates may visit official site or contact authority members. To get more details of Pune Talathi Recruitment 2016 keep on visiting our site.
As per the latest news, exam will be organized in the month of September. Candidates please collect your admit card from official site as it will be uploaded by authority members. Exam syllabus, exam pattern will be also declares by boards in short time. As the exam is so close; we informed candidates that work hard and crack the exam with good score.
Quick Highlights of Pune Talathi Recruitment 2016
- Name of Recruiter: Pune District Collector office
- Post: Talathi, clerk, typist
- Total Post: 73 Posts
- Age limit: 18-33 years
- Salary: 5,200/- Rs. 20,200/- with GP 2,400/-
- First date of apply online: announced soon
- Last date of Apply online: Announced soon
- Exam Date: 11th September 2016
- Question paper will be based on OMR based.
Candidates need to possess graduation degree from recognized board of University. Candidates should also have knowledge of MS-CIT from MKCL Pune OR “CCC/A Level/B Level/C Level” from DOEACC.
Subjects covered in paper:
- English Language
- Marathi Language
- Mental Ability
How to apply for Pune Talathi Recruitment 2016
- Candidate has to apply official website of Mahesul Vibhag Pune i.e. www.pune.nic.in. Click on apply online from official website.
- Fill all the details and submit the same
- Pay fees to any of the e-banking mode.
- Take print out of registration copy.
For more details: www.pune.nic.in