ONGC Recruitment 2016: Apply Online for latest ONGC Jobs (Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited) & get recruitment notifications for Engineers, Diploma, Graduate trainee, Medical Officer, sales Assistant technician etc through governmentjobs2017.in.
ONGC Mehsana recruitment 2016 for 3 posts of medical officer at www.ongcindia.com
ONGC Mehsana Recruitment 2016 for the post of medical officer. Attend walk in interview of Oil and natural gas corporation ltd. There are 3 vacancies available for this post. Apply for this post by attending interview with required documents. Date of walk-in-interview is 7th July 2016. Candidates are also suggested to check official notification as well as official website before attending interview official website is: www.ongcindia.com
About ONGC Mehsana recruitment 2016:
Oil and natural gas corporation ltd. Which is mostly known as ONGC declares recruitment for the applicable year. ONGC is an Indian multinational company. Headquarter of company is in Dehradun, uttarakhand. Candidates who have sufficient qualification should apply soon. It is best opportunity for those candidates who are looking for job in mehsana, Gujarat. Candidates can also check further details like eligibility criteria, pay band and application procedure from information given below.
Quick highlight points of ONGC Mehsana recruitment 2016:
- Name of recruiter: Oil and natural gas corporation ltd.
- Name of post: medical officer
- Total vacancies: 03
- Job location: mehsana, Gujarat
- Manner of application: by attending interview.
- Date of interview: 7th July 2016
- Time of interview: 9:00 a.m.
- Manner of selection: personal interview.
- Nationality: Indian
- Qualification required: MBBS
- Age extent: as per rules of ONGC.
- Experience required: 2 to 3 years.
- Pay band: 55000/- monthly.
- Official website: ongcindia.com
Further details regarding name of post and available vacancies:
- Medical officer (general duty): 02 posts
- Medical officer (occupational health): 01
Details regarding qualification required:
Medical officer (general duty)
- Candidate must complete their MBBS for this post. Candidates are also expected to have registration from state medical council/ medical council of India.
Medical officer (occupational health):
- Candidate must complete their MBBS for this post. Candidates are also expected to have registration from state medical council/ medical council of India. Candidate who complete their training or recognized qualification inhealth, DIH, AFIH will be given preference for this post.
Details regarding experience required:
- Candidate must have 2 or 3 years experience for these posts.
Details regarding pay band:
- Finally selected candidate will get 55000/- per month as pay band for the post of Medical officer (general duty).
- Finally selected candidate will get 55000/- per month as pay band for the post of Medical officer (occupational health).
Details regarding age extent:
- Candidate’s maximum age should be as per the rules of ONGC for the post of medical officer.
Authorities will conduct personal interview. Candidate will select on the basis of their performance in personal interview.
- Interested candidate should attend interview with all the required documents on 7th July 2016 at 9:00 a.m. sharp at address given below.
- Self attested copies of certificate
- 1 passport size photo
- All original documents
- Office of in charge,
- Medical services,
- ONGC nagar dispensary,
- Palavasna, mehsana-384003
Important date you should remember:
- Date of interview: 7th July 2016
For more information visit for the ONGC Recruitment 2016 official link
For more updates and information of ONGC recruitment 2016 please check official notification and official website: www.ongcindia.com
ONGC Mumbai MO Recruitment 2016 Apply for 72 Medical Officer Job
ONGC Mumbai MO Recruitment 2016 Apply for 72 Medical Officer Jobs vacancy from www.ongcindia.com Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Recruitment.
ONGC Mumbai MO Recruitment 2016, ONGC has come up with recruitment notification of various posts for Mumbai, Maharashtra. Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC) has declare in Advertisement that they will recruit 72 Posts of Field Medical officers, GDMO, Doctor, Physician, Pediatrician, Radiologist, Pathologist for the Mumbai, Maharashtra. Candidates are requested to go through official notification before applying online. Please check eligibility criteria and apply only if you are matching those criteria. There will be no written examination for this post, candidate have to face interview directly. And based on the performance in interview candidate will be allotted jobs in ONGC Mumbai recruitment 2016.
There is good news for candidates who are looking forward to get Government Sector Jobs in ONGC Mumbai recruitment 2016 under State Government of Maharashtra. There is ONGC Recruitment Vacancy for 72 Posts of Field Medical officers, GDMO, Doctor, Physician, Pediatrician, Radiologist, and Pathologist. This could be the golden opportunity for those who wanted to kick start their career in Oil Industry Job. And these posts are got immense response from the job seekers. Candidates can also check ONGC Mumbai recruitment 2016 form official website at www.ongcindia.com. ONGC Medical Officer is one of the favorite post among the students who are about to complete their study and wanted to get a State Government Jobs. We have created a page where all the upcoming government job recruitment is lined up in one page. You can apply for Govt. Jobs which is suitable to you.
ONGC has been founded on 14th August, 1956 by Central Government of India that currently holds a 68.94% equity stack. It is also involved in exploring for and exploiting hydrocarbons in 26 sedimentary basins of India, and also owns and operates over 11,000 kilometers of pipelines across the country. Its international subsidiary ONGC Videsh presently holds projects in 17 countries. ONGC has revealed 6 of the 7 commercially producing Indian Basins, in the last 50 years, adding over 7.1 billion tones of In-place Oil & Gas volume of hydrocarbons in Indian basins. Its Reserve Replacement Ratio for between 2005 and 2013, has been more than one. During FY 2012–13, ONGC had to share the highest ever under-recovery of INR 494.2 million (an increase of INR 49.6 million over the previous financial year) towards the under-recoveries of Oil Marketing Companies (IOC, BPCL and HPCL). To get jobs in ONGC is a matter of pride. It is most reputed Refinery in the world. Working with ONGC is surly give a rocket boost to your career. Once you are in the Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC), you don’t have to worry about your future. Apart from that there is vast number of opportunities in ONGC. So, buckle up your seat belts and get set go for ONGC Recruitment.
Information related to eligibility criteria that are being required for the ONGC Vacancy 2016:
Name of the Recruiter: Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC)
Official Website: www.ongcindia.com
No of Posts: 72 Posts
Name & Post Wise Vacancy Details:
- Field Medical Officers: 55 Posts
- Field Medical Officers: 02 Posts
- GDMO (General Duty Medical Officers): 05 Posts
- Medical Officer (Occupational Health): 01 Posts
- Doctor (Homeopathy): 02 Posts
- Physician: 02 Posts
- Pediatrician: 02 Posts
- General Surgeon: 01 Post
- Radiologist: 01 Post
- Pathologist: 01 Post
Job Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra
Job Type: Government Job
Closing date for Application Form: 4th June, 2016
Selection of the candidates is going to be on the bases of Written Test followed by Personal Interview to be commenced by Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC).
Manner of Staffing:
- Educational qualification: Aspirants must have completed MBBS degree, BHMS degree, PG Degree/ Diploma in respective streams, DRMD/ MD Radiology, DCP/ MD Pathology from a recognized Board/University or Institutions. For further detailed information like Posts wise Qualifications & Other eligibility criteria details, Candidates are advised to refer official notification from the direct link provided at the bottom of this page.
- Age Limitation: Refer to Official ONGC Recruitment Notification Advt No: 02/2016/DOC/WOU
- Pay Scale:
- 60,000/- per month for post 1 & 2
- 55,000/- per month for post 3 & 4
- 31,400/- for post 5
- 2,000/- per Visit for posts 6 to 10.
How to Apply:
- Open official webs portal of ONGC at www.ongcindia.com.
- Search & click on “Career”.
- Then click on the link “ONGC Recruitment Notification”.
- Select the Link you want to apply for.
- Then download an application form.
- Fill up all required information like name and date of birth correctly.
- Don’t forget to attach all the documents, photograph, signature and educational certificates along with the application form.
- Check the details carefully of an application.
- Send it to the address provided bellow.
Document to be attached with ONGC Mumbai MO Recruitment 2016:
- All Educational Certificates photocopies.
- Two Passport size photographs.
- Caste Certificate if have.
- Relaxation in Physical Standard Certificate
Deputy General Manger (HR),
2nd floor Conference Hall,
NBP Green Heights, Plot No C-69,
OPP MCA, Bandra-Kurla Complex,
Bandra (East), Mumbai – 400051
For more Official Information please visit – www.ongcindia.com
Advertisement: Click Here
Online Registration: Click Here
Notifications of 72 Medical Officer Job vacancies from www.ongcindia.com download Application for ONGC Mumbai MO Recruitment 2016.