NTPC Recruitment 2016 notification is out for 50 Artisan trainee post. Apply online from National Thermal Power Corporation Limited website www.ntpc.co.in. Candidate who is interested and eligible in government job in Nagpur can apply for this post before last date of application. Candidates who are interested in this job can submit their name for Artisan Trainee posts. Candidates need to apply before due date i.e. 31st July 2016. Every year NTPC declares number of job vacancy to appointing highly skilled candidates. Involved applicants are advised to read official notice mentioned by board members before applying your name for NTPC Jobs 2016.
Candidates no need to worry; because we provide all details like education, age limit, pay scale, how to apply, etc on our site. Candidates can apply their name from official site www.ntpc.co.in of National Thermal Power Corporation Limited.
NTPC Recruitment 2016 Apply Online:
The National Thermal Power Corporation Limited is the biggest energy conglomerate with roots of nation. It was come to exist in the year of 1975. It produces major power generation in India. Main motto of this company is “people before plant load factor”. Work with this company is also a great chance for the candidates.
NTPC wants to become India’s biggest power producer among all. It wants to produce power with reliable cost by the use of eco-friendly technologies. To be a part of this company is like a dream come true. If candidates meet al the criteria then they should not miss this golden opportunity.
Highlights of NTPC Jobs 2016:
- Name of Recruiter: The National Thermal Power Corporation Limited
- Total Posts: 50
- Job place: Nagpur
- Post Name: Artisan Trainee
- Application manner: online mode
- Age limit: 18-37 years.
- Pay scale: Rs. 11500/- p.m.
- Last date of submit an application form: 31st July 2016
- Official site: www.ntpc.co.in
NTPC Job Vacancy 2016:
- Fitter: 18 jobs
- Inst Mechanics: 11 jobs
- Electrician: 21 jobs
- Candidates need to clear ITI in Fitter/ Instrument Mechanics/ Electrician /Electronics from recognized board of university.
- Candidates will be selected on the base of their performance in written exam.
- Last date for submit application form: 31st July 2016
How to Apply for NTPC Recruitment 2016:
- Related candidates need to log on to official site www.ntpc.co.in
- Candidates must fulfill required criteria.
- Search for notification “NTPC Recruitment 2016”
- Click on Apply Online for registration.
- Enter all details as per required.
- Attach all copies of documents as per need.
- Submit form to the authority or via online mode.
- Keep copy of your filled form.
Click here- Check Vacancy Notification
Click here- Visit Detailed Advertisement
Official website: www.ntpc.co.in
To get latest Government job in Maharashtra updates keep visiting our website on regular basis. also follow us on various social media to get updates on social media.