Manipur Education Department Recruitment 2016 Notification for 1622 Teaching and Non Teaching Jobs vacancies was released officially on its official web portal on www.manipureducation.gov.in.
Directorate of Education Government of Manipur (Imphal) Recruitment 2016 Notification for 1622 Teaching and Non Teaching Jobs vacancies for different departments has released officially. Candidates who are looking for Govt Job in Manipur, this is very good news for them. Interested candidates who meet the eligibility can apply for these Manipur Education Dept Jobs 2016. Directorate of Education Government of Manipur (Imphal) has Released the notification for 1622 Teaching and Non Teaching Jobs vacancies for different departments on the official web portal @ www.manipureducation.gov.in. In our website we have given direct link for UIIC Jobs 2016 application form.
Manipur Education Dept Recruitment 2016 – 1622 Teaching & Non Teaching Posts
Directorate of Education Government of Manipur (Imphal) invites all the eligible candidates with the online applications of 1622 Teaching and Non Teaching Jobs vacancies for Direct Recruitment regarding the official notification issued by Manipur Education Department (Imphal) on www.manipureducation.gov.in. The last date of Registration for Manipur Education Dept Jobs 2016 is 27th June 2016 for 1622 teaching and non teaching Jobs. Other additional information like age limit, educational qualification, and selection process & how to apply are given below for the Manipur Education Dept Recruitment 2016.
Information related to eligibility criteria that are being required for the Teaching and Non Teaching Jobs
Organization Name: Directorate of Education Government of Manipur (Imphal)
Official Website: www.manipureducation.gov.in
No of Posts : 1622
Name of the Posts:
- Upper Primary Teacher
- Graduate Teacher
- Office Assistant
- Primary Teacher
- Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)
Post Wise Vacancy Details:
- Upper Primary Teacher: 455
- Graduate Teacher: 307
- Office Assistant: 178
- Primary Teacher: 489
- Multi Tasking Staff: 193
Job Location: Manipur
Job Type: State Government Job
Closing date for Application form: 27th June 2016
Selection of the candidates is going to be on the bases of Academic Merit and Personal Interview to be commenced by Directorate of Education Government of Manipur (Imphal).
manner of staffing :
- Educational qualification:
- Upper Primary Teacher: Graduation in related subject with 2 years of Diploma in Elementary Education or Graduate with 1 year’s B.Ed from a recognized University/ Institute/ Board/ 12th must be passed with at least 50% of marks and 4 years Bachelor in Elementary Education.
- Graduate Teacher: B.Ed in relevant subject from a recognized institute.
- Office Assistant: Must be Graduate form a recognized Institute along with typing speed 30 WPM in English for general category and 25 WPM typing speed for reserved category.
- Primary Teacher: Must have passed 12th with minimum of 50% marks with 2 years Diploma in Elementary Education
- Multi Tasking Staff: Class 10th passed from a recognized board or Institution
- Age Limitation: As on 11th May 2016 age must be less than 38 years. Age Relaxation As Per Rules is applicable
- Pay Scale: Refer the official Advertisement
- Application Fee: Applicable for general category is Rs. 500/- & for reserved category is Rs. 250/-
How to Apply:
- Open the official web portal on www.manipureducation.gov.in
- Than Go to Notification section and click on the link of the Post you want apply.
- Now download the application form and fill the details as prescribe in official notification
- Don’t forget to attach latest Photo to the application along with the copies of all necessary documents & certificates.
- Now pay the application fee as per your category & submit your application online
- Take the print out of your submitted application for future reference.
- Or Send filled application along with Photo copies of Educational Certificates to ” Administrative Officer (N. Praveen Singh), Director Of Educational (S),Manipur ” on or before 27 June 2016
Director Of Education,
For more Official Information please visit – www.manipureducation.gov.in
Click here for Official advertisement
Click bellow to download appropriate application forms
- Graduate Teacher (RMSA) Posts
- Upper Primary Teacher (SSA) Posts
- Primary Teacher (SSA) Posts
- Office Assistant Posts
- Multi Tasking Staff (Group D) Posts
Notifications of 1622 Teaching and Non Teaching Jobs vacancies from www.manipureducation.gov.in download Application for Manipur Education Department Recruitment 2016.