Maharashtra ITI Admission 2016 Seat Allotment Result dvet.gov.in. Maharashtra ITI Admission 2016 Apply Online Registration Form at www.dvet.gov.in. Maharashtra ITI Seat Allotment and Maharashtra ITI Merit List on the official site www.admission.dvet.gov.in. ITI Admission 2016 Maharashtra process for multiple Trades A, B, C Registration Form process has started, check online at www.dvet.gov.in. We are sharing some important declarations related to dvet ITI Admission on our page with our aspirants who are looking for admission in ITI. The Directorate of Vocational Education & Training is all set to declare Admission for Maharashtra form for willing Candidates preparing for entrance examination. Thus Candidates looking for the admission can start the process for registration of Maharashtra ITI Entrance Test
- 1 DVET ITI Seat Allotment Results 2016 Maharashtra
- 1.1 Maharashtra ITI Admission 2016 – 2017 dvet.gov.in Online Form
- 1.2 Maharashtra ITI 2016 admission Important dates released
- 1.3 Maharashtra ITI 2016 Admission Registration Form
- 1.4 Maharashtra DVET ITI 2016-17 Admission Online Application
- 1.5 Additional Information for Admission Latter of ITI Maharashtra:
- 1.6 List of Courses by ITI Maharashtra:
- 1.7 Process to Register for ITI Admission 2016 Maharashtra
- 1.8 Important Link for ITI Admission 2016 Maharashtra
- 1.9 Maharashtra ITI Admission 2016 Help Line and Contact Details of ITI Officials
- 1.10 Official website “admission.dvet.gov.in”
DVET ITI Seat Allotment Results 2016 Maharashtra
After the DVET ITI merit list declared authorities are all set to declare Maharashtra ITI Seat Allotment Results 2016. DVET which stands for Directorate of Vocational Education & Training is all set to release online ITI Seat Allotment Results 2016. Candidate can check their allotted first round of seat allotment from official website .i.e. admission.dvet.gov.in/
Maharashtra ITI Admission 2016 – 2017 dvet.gov.in Online Form
Industrial Training Institute also known as ITI is actually a training Institute. it is also called as Junior Polytechnic Institute. it is provides assistance for Technical Jobs. Industrial Training Institute works underneath of the Directorate General of Employment and Training also known as DGET, Central Government of India. Organization has come up with the great opportunity to candidates willing to get Industrial Training Institute DVET Admission 2016 in Maharashtra. once the seat allotment is done student can choose ITI College in Mumbai or else where which is most convenient to them.
Check : Maharashtra 10th 12th Pass Govt Jobs 2016 (5000 Vacancies Opening)
Maharashtra ITI Admission 2016 Date
|Sr. No||Events||First date|
|1||Maharashtra ITI online form felling date (Editing and took print out)|
|2||Form Submission on designated center (Also Fees payment)|
|3||Choice Feeling and chose trades of ITI with ID and Password||27/6/2016||11/7/2016|
|4||First Merit List(merit list will be send through SMS)|
|5||Correction in Merit List at nearest ITI designated center|
|6||First Round of Seat Allocation(Student will be notified through SMS)||14/7/2016 11:00 AM|
|7||Admission Process for First Round and Document verification at designated center||14/7/2016 11:00 AM|
Second Round of Seat Allocation Maharashtra ITI
Choice Feeling for second round(online choice felling of Trades and Institute )
|9||Second round of Merit List declaration (Notified through SMS)|
|10||Admission Process for Second Round and Document verification at designated center|
Third Round of Seat Allocation Maharashtra ITI
Choice Feeling for Third round(online choice felling of Trades and Institute )
|12||Third round of Merit List declaration (Notified through SMS)|
|13||Admission Process for Third Round and Document verification at designated center|
Fourth Round of Seat Allocation Maharashtra ITI
Choice Feeling for Fourth round(online choice felling of Trades and Institute )
|15||Fourth round of Merit List declaration (Notified through SMS)|
|16||Admission Process for Fourth Round and Document verification at designated center|
Fifth Round of Seat Allocation Maharashtra ITI
District level Merit List
Maharashtra ITI 2016 admission Important dates released
Check important dates of Maha ITI and apply for further process to get into industrial training institute. apply before Maharashtra ITI 2016 admission Last date which is given below table.
|ITI process||Important Dates|
|Starting date of online form submission||27/6/2016|
|Last date of online form submission||10/7/2016|
|Merit list declaration||12/7/2016|
|Fees for general||INR 250|
|Fees for other backward class||INR 250|
|Fees for ST||INR 150|
|FEES for SC||INR 150|
|Official Notificaiotn||Click Here|
Maharashtra ITI 2016 Admission Registration Form
ITI aims to provide such a quality education that after completing the course student can get a directly get a job. Huge number of candidates are preparing for the Maharashtra ITI Entrance Examination to get admission.dvet.gov.in. ITI Maharashtra is considered as one the best among whole india for technical education. As per our suggestion candidates must not miss the opportunity to fill up ITI Application form. As it provides various opportunity for students to make career in private sector as well as government sector Job.
Maharashtra DVET ITI 2016-17 Admission Online Application
Directorate of Vocational Education & Training is the only responsible for commencing the entrance test. Candidates can be able to take DEVT admission 2016 in various courses of ITI through this Entrance Test commenced by DGET. candidate can choose course such as Instrument Mechanic, AC Tools & Die, Electrician, Mechanic Fridge and many more. This is the trend of innovation & making a huge opportunity for future in technical field through ITI. this is one of the main reason why a numbers of candidates are applying for the ITI Entrance test each year. we have given list on our website where one can find ITI college in Mumbai Maharashtra.
Additional Information for Admission Latter of ITI Maharashtra:
- Name of Organization: Directorate of Vocational Education & Training
- Notification Declared: For Registration of Admission Form
- Official Web portal:dvet.gov.in
- Application Fee: Candidates have to pay the application fees at the time of submitting their Application form. For General and OBC category Candidates Rs.250/- & Reserved Category Rs. 150/-. Application fee must be paid by credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking or ITI College Prepaid Coupon only.
- Eligibility Criteria: Candidates passed 10th/ 10+2 or 12th standard with mathematics and Physics from a recognized Board or Institution only will be eligible for applying to the Industrial Training Institute Admission Entrance Examination. For more eligibility details check official notification.
- Age Limitation: Refer Official Notification
- Selection Process: Candidate will be selected for ITI courses on the bases of their performance in Entrance test to be commenced by Organization.
List of Courses by ITI Maharashtra:
- Tools & Die, maker
- Tools & Die maker (Die and Molds)
- Mechanic Fridge and AC
- Mechanic Machine Tools
- Machinist Grinder
- Plastic Processing Operator
- Instrument Mechanic
- Draftsman Civil Surveyor
- Draftsman Mechanic
- Electrician (Power Dist)
- Electronics Mechanic
- Computer Hardware and Network Maintenance
- Mechanic Motor Vehicle
- Mechanic Diesel Engine
Process to Register for ITI Admission 2016 Maharashtra
- Open the Official web portal at www.dvet.gov.in
- Search & click on the link “Industrial Training Institute Admission 2016”.
- Now click on the link of your concerned course.
- Then click on application form link.
- Fill up accurately all of your details in application form as per notification.
- Also upload scene copies of all the required documents as asked.
- Now press the submit button and then complete the process of application fee payment.
- Your Application has been submitted once you complete the payment process of application fee.
- Now save & take print out of your submitted application form for future reference.
Last date for online Registration: Not Declared Yet
Click here for Official Notification
Click here for Online Application
Important Link for ITI Admission 2016 Maharashtra
- Admission Schedule
- Information Broacher
- Admission Process
- Trade wise Eligibility Criteria
- Apply Online
- List of Government ITI
- List of Private ITI
- Trade wise List of ITI
- Search ITI and Trade
Maharashtra ITI Admission 2016 Help Line and Contact Details of ITI Officials
Directorate of Vocational Education & Training,
3, MAHAPALIKA MARG
PB NO. 10036, MUMBAI 400 001
PHONE : 22620603 / 22620604 / 22620293
FAX : 22659235 / 22675628
EMAIL ID : firstname.lastname@example.org
Get all the detailed information of ITI Admission 2016 Maharashtra online from official website. Also check ITI admission form from designated center across Maharashtra. for More details contact Authority.