KPTCL Recruitment 2016 Karnataka Power Transmission Corporation Limited 1921 jobs of Executive Engineers and Officers posts are available at www.kptcl.com. Recently Karnataka Power Transmission Corporation Limited has announced various job notifications to hire qualified and eligible candidates in the department. Board members have released total 1921 available posts in the departments. Interested candidates who want to do the job in Karnataka state; it is a great chance for them. KPTCL declares various jobs such as Junior Assistant, Assistant Executive Engineer, Assistant Accounts Officer, Assistant Engineer (Electrical), and Assistant, Assistant Engineer (Civil), Junior Engineer (Civil), Junior Engineer (Electrical) and many more. To apply online for the mentioned posts we have also provided direct link of official site www.kptcl.com.
KPTCL Recruitment 2016:
Here we are comes with latest job notification for the job seekers who looking for the Govt. jobs. Their wait comes to end now. Karnataka board has announced KPTCL recruitment notice for the hiring appropriate candidates in the departments. Candidates who meet all the eligibility criteria can apply online from the official site. As we informed all of you that registration process was starts and the deadline is not declared yet. In this article we have mentioned all the details such as education criteria, age limit, pay scale, how to apply, selection procedure, etc. candidates can apply for the various jobs such as Junior Assistant, Assistant Executive Er., Assistant Accounts Officer, Assistant Engineer (in various field) and many more.
Karnataka Power Transmission Corporation Limited vacancy Apply online:
KPTCL is stands for the Karnataka Power Transmission Corporation Limited. It was come to existence in the year of 1999, 28th July. Organization works under Karnataka Govt. It mainly involved in power transmission in whole Karnataka state. It also works of Stations & Transmission Lines and maintenance of Sub-Stations. Organization operates under a license issued by Karnataka Electricity Regulatory Commission. So interested candidates hurry up and grab the opportunity to become a part of Karnataka state Govt.
As we know that available seats is too large so that chances of getting select is also high. So we advised all of you that submit your application form at official site. Before candidates apply their application form we suggest all of them that please check official notification once. Candidates have to apply their name before last date; because after due date any application form will be not accepted.
Quick Highlights of KPTCL Recruitment 2016:
- Name of Recruiter: Karnataka Power Transmission Corporation Limited
- Post: Executive Engineers & Officers
- Total Post: 1921 Posts
- Job Site: Karnataka
- Age limit: 18-38 years
- First date of apply online: 8th September, 2016
- Last date of Apply online: Declared soon
- Application mode: online
- Official website: kptcl.com
KPTCL Jobs 2016 Details:
- Assistant Executive Engineer: 52 posts
- Junior Engineer (Electrical): 409 posts
- Assistant: 412 posts
- Assistant Accounts Officer: 296 posts
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical): 416 posts
- Assistant Engineer (Civil): 24 posts
- Junior Engineer (Civil): 12 posts
- Junior Assistant: 290 posts
District -Wise post details:
- KPTCL: 728 Posts
- CESC: 260 Posts
- HESCOM: 341 Posts
- BESCOM: 192 Posts
- GESCOM: 400 Posts
- Applied candidates need to pass out graduation and post graduation degree as per the jobs requirement from recognized board of university.
- For Open/General category: Rs. 500/-
- For SC/ST category: Rs. 300/-
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Starting Date: 8th September, 2016
- Last Date: Declared soon
How to apply for Karnataka Power Transmission Corporation Limited vacancy 2016:
- Related candidates need to log on to official site www.kptcl.com
- Candidates must fulfill required criteria.
- Search for notification “KPTCL Recruitment 2016”
- Click on Apply Online for registration.
- Fill form with appropriate manner.
- Submit application fees.
- Attach all copies of documents as per need.
- Keep hard copy of filled form for future use.