JKPSC Recruitment 2016 notice for 277 various jobs of Accounts, Police, and Junior Scale of J&K Administrative Service posts is now available. Candidates can apply online from official site www.jkpsc.nic.in. Jammu & Kashmir public service commission invites qualified and skilled candidates for their requirement in various departments. All those aspirants who wish to make a future in Jammu & Kashmir should read this article. Only those candidates need to apply for JKPSC recruitment who meets all the eligibility criteria. Here we give all information for J&K Combined Competitive Exam like age limit, education detail, salary scale, etc on this site.
JKPSC Recruitment 2016 for 277 Combined Competitive Exam 2016
Interested candidates who wish to register their name need to apply before last date i.e. 22nd July 2016. After due date any application form will be not accepted by board members. We also provide direct link for JKPSC Combined Competitive Exam application form. or candidates can visit official site www.jkpsc.nic.in
Jammu & Kashmir public service commission is very famous organization of India located in J&K. Its main purpose is to organize J&K Combined Competitive Exam for hire skilled candidates in their various departments. Candidates are suggested to stay in contact with us for more regular notice about JKPSC Recruitment 2016. J&K public commission was established in the year of 1954, 31st December. Major General Yadev Nath Singh PVC is the first chairman of Jammu & Kashmir public service commission.
Highlights of JKPSC Recruitment 2016 :
- Name of Recruiter: Jammu & Kashmir public service commission
- Total Posts: 277
- Job place: Jammu & Kashmir
- Post Name: Accounts, Police, and Junior Scale of J&K Administrative Service
- Application manner: online mode
- Age Limit: 21-35 years.
- Education: Bachelor degree from any relevant course
- Last date of submit an application form: 22nd July 2016
- Official site: www.jkpsc.nic.in
- Accounts Service: 06 posts
- Junior Scale of J&K Administrative Service: 269 posts
- Police Service: 02 posts
- For Open/General candidates: Rs.1005/-
- For SC/ST/PH candidates: Rs. 505/-
Candidates have to submit their JKPSC Combined Competitive Exam fees via challan, credit card, net banking or debit card.
- Pre written exam
- Main exam
- Personal Interview
- Starting date of register online application form: 22nd July 2016
- Due date of register online application form: 22nd July 2016
- Due date of submit application fees of application form: 25th July 2016
How to apply for JKPSC Recruitment 2016
- Related candidates need to log on to official site www.jkpsc.nic.in
- Candidates must fulfill required criteria.
- Search for notification “JKPSC Recruitment 2016”
- Click on Apply Online for registration.
- Enter all details as per required.
- Attach all copies of documents as per need.
- Submit application fees.
- Submit form to the authority or via online mode.
- Keep copy of your filled form.
Official website: www.jkpsc.nic.in