IPPB Admit Card 2016-17, IPPB Assistant Manager (Territory) JMGS (Scale-I) Call Letter 2017 for the post of Assistant Manager is available at official website www.indiapost.gov.in. India Post Payments Bank Limited (IPPB) will conduct written examination for Assistant Manager (Territory) Grade- Junior Management Grade/ Scale (JMGS) (Scale-I) vacancies. Exam will be conducted on 7th & 8th January 2017. Candidate can download IPPB Admit Card 2016-17 from official website starting from 18th December 2016.
IPPB Assistant Manager Call Letter 2017
India Post Payments Bank Limited which is mostly known as IPPB published employment notification to fill up various vacancies of Assistant Manager through Preliminary Exam, Main Exam and Interview. Numbers of candidates are applied for this recruitment. Now IPPB are going to conduct examination on 7th & 8th January 2017. Exam will be taken at various pre-allocated centers in India. As we all know that Admit Card is very important document which includes Name & Seat Number of Candidate, Name & Address of Exam Center and Date & Time of Exam. Candidate has to download IPPB Scale I Assistant Manager Prelims Admit Card from official website which is www.indiapost.gov.in. Candidate has also option to follow direct link given in our website for IPPB Assistant Manager (Territory) JMGS (Scale-I) Call Letter 2017.
IPPB Admit Card 2016-17:
Every year India Post Payments Bank Limited (IPPB) conducts examination to hire best person for various vacancies. This time IPPB comes up with IPPB Assistant Manager (Territory) JMGS (Scale-I) examination. Candidates are not allowed to attend examination without Call Letter, Photo Identity Proof and Photocopy of Photo Identity Proof. We advise all candidates to check official notification for more details. Candidate can also check official website www.indiapost.gov.in. Candidates are also informed to check our website regularly to get further information about this recruitment.
Quick Highlight Points of IPPB Admit Card 2016-17:
- Name of Examiner: India Post Payments Bank Limited (IPPB)
- Name of Post: Assistant Manager (Territory) JMGS (Scale-I)
- Job Type: Central Government Jobs
- Job Location: All Over India
- Exam Date: 7th & 8th January 2017
- Exam Type: Online Test (Objective)
- Admit Card Status: Available Now
- Official Website: www.indiapost.gov.in
IPPB Preliminary Exam Pattern:
- Total Marks: 100 Marks
- Time Duration: 60 Minutes
|Sr. No.||Name of Subject||Total Questions||Total Marks|
How to Download Call Letter:
- Visit official website : www.indiapost.gov.in
- Find out the link named IPPB Assistant Manager (Territory) JMGS (Scale-I) Call Letter 2017.
- Follow the link and web page will be open in front of you.
- Enter Registration Number and Birth Date/ Password.
- Click on submit button.
- Admit card will appear in front of you.
- Download it & take a print out for your future use.
IPPB Admit Card 2016-17 – Download
India Post Bank Scale-1 Exam Admit Card 2016-17 (link is active)
For More Updates or Information visit – www.indiapost.gov.in