IOCL Guwahati Recruitment 2016 – 45 Apprentice Posts

By | December 31, 2016

IOCL Guwahati Recruitment 2016 notification for 45 posts of Trade & Technician Apprentice. Apply in prescribed format for Indian Oil Corporation Limited’s official website www.iocl.com. Candidates are informed to apply only before last date of receipt of application which is 31st July 2016. Candidates are also suggested to check official notification releases on official website before applying. Official website is: www.iocl.com

IOCL Guwahati Recruitment 2016 – 45 Apprentice Posts

IOCL Guwahati Refinery was set up at Noonmati in Guwahati on 1st January in 1962. Guwahati Refinery is the 1st Public Sector Refinery of India. The refinery processes crude oil from Upper Assam Oil Fields, India. IOCL Guwahati Refinery declares recruitment for the applicable year. Candidate who are looking for jobs Guwahati have golden chance to apply. Candidates who have sufficient qualification should apply soon. Candidate can also check Age Limit, Pay Band and Selection Procedure from information given below.

Quick highlight points of IOCL Guwahati Recruitment 2016:

  • Name of Recruiter: IOCL Guwahati Refinery
  • Name of Post: Trade & Technician Apprentice.
  • Total Posts: 45
  • Job Location: Guwahati
  • Manner of Application: Sending Application in Prescribed Format through Email
  • Final Date of Application: 31st July 2016
  • Manner of Selection: Written Test and Personal Interview
  • Qualification Required: Post Wise
  • Age Limit: 18 To 24 Years
  • Pay Band: Technician Apprentice: Rs. 10620/- For All Other Posts: Rs. 6970/-
  • Email-Id: Grrecruitment@Indianoil.In
  • Official Website: iocl.com

IOCL Guwahati Refinery Recruitment 2016:

  • Total posts: 45

Name of Post and Available Vacancies:

Trade Apprentice:

  • Chemical plant: 10
  • Fitter: 05
  • Boiler: 06

Technician Apprentice:

  • Chemical: 08
  • Mechanical: 06
  • Electrical: 07
  • Instrumentation: 03

Qualification Required For IOCL Guwahati Refinery Vacancy:

Trade Apprentice:

  • Chemical plant: B.SC (Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry Or Industrial Chemistry)
  • Fitter: 10th pass with 2 years ITI course of Fitter.
  • Boiler: B.SC (Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry Or Industrial Chemistry)

Technician Apprentice:

  • Chemical: 3 Years Full Time Regular Sandwich Diploma Course in Chemical Engineering or Refinery & Petrochemicals Engineering.
  • Mechanical: 3 Years Full Time Regular Sandwich Diploma Course in Mechanical Engineering.
  • Electrical: 3 Years Full Time Regular Sandwich Diploma Course in Electrical Engineering.
  • Instrumentation: 3 Years Full Time Regular Sandwich Diploma Course in Instrumentation or Instrumentation & Electronics or Instrumentation Control Engineering.

Age Limit for IOCL Guwahati Refinery Vacancy:

  • Candidate’s minimum age must be 18 years for this post. Candidate maximum age must be up to 24 years for this post.

Pay Band IOCL Guwahati Refinery Vacancy:

  • For Trade Apprentice: Rs. 6970/-
  • For Technician Apprentice: Rs. 10620/-

Selection Procedure IOCL Guwahati Refinery Vacancy:

  • Authorities will conduct written exam as well as personal interview for selection procedure.
  • Written test will be of 2 hours duration & would carry 85% of Weightage, remaining 15% Weightage for personal interview.
  • Candidate have to get 40% marks to (for SC/ST/PWD -5% relaxed) to qualify written exam as well as personal interview.
  • Candidates are also suggested to ensure they are medically fit as per IOCL’s pre employment medical standard.

Application Procedure:

  • Visit official website: iocl.com
  • Download application form of this recruitment.
  • Fill the application form in appropriate manner.
  • Send application through email. (Email-Id: Grrecruitment@indianoil.In)

Important Dates You Should Remember:

  • Final Date of Application: 31st July 2016

Important Links:

Click here for Recruitment Advt

For More Updates or Information Regarding IOCL Guwahati Recruitment 2016 Please Visit Official Website- www.iocl.com