Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2017 Probationary Officer jobs for 324 posts available at official site www.indianbank.in. Recently board members of Indian Bank announce job notification for the eligible and qualified candidates. There is total 324 vacant jobs are available in the department. Interested candidates who want to make their carrier in banking sector need to apply for the mentioned jobs. It is a golden chance for them who eagerly waiting for the Govt. job.
Candidates need to apply their application form on or before last date. Registration process was starts from 6th December and will close on 22nd December 2016. So hurry up candidates and grab the opportunity. Direct link is also given here to apply online for Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2017 at www.indianbank.in
Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2017:
Every year board members of IB releases various jobs for the interested candidates. This time also they announce 324 Probationary Officer posts in the department. Large number of candidates applied their name for various jobs and also attends this exam. Exam will be conducted online for the IB PO. We have also mentioned education criteria, how to apply, last date, selection process, age limit, etc in this page. Candidates are advised that refer official notification before you start applying.
Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2017 Apply 324 Probationary Officer Posts
Indian bank is one of the most reputed govt. banks of India. Most of the candidates are not aware about this bank. IB was founded in the year of 1907. Main branch of this bank is located at Chennai. It announces various jobs such as clerk, PO and others. There are more than 21000 employees are working in head office. Indian bank have 2594+ branches in all over India. In fact out of the India also IB has branches in countries such as Colombo, Singapore, Shri lanka and others.
Quick Highlights of Indian Bank PO Bharti 2017:
- Recruiter Name: Indian Bank
- Post Name: Probationary Officer
- Total Post: 324 Posts
- Job Location: India
- Application Mode: Online mode
- Last date for submission: 22nd December 2017
IB PO Vacancy 2017 details:
- Applied contenders have to pass out their graduation degree or its equivalent from recognized board of government.
- Applied candidates should not below 20 years and not more than 28 years.
- Online prelims test
- Online Main test
- Personal interview
- Starting date: 6th December 2016
- Ultimate date: 22nd December 2017
- Admit card (Prelims)availability: 11th January 2017
- Online prelims exam: 22nd January 2017
- Admit card (main)availability: 16th February 2017
- Online main exam: 28th February 2017
Steps to apply for Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2017:
- Interested candidates need to log on to official site indianbank.in
- Candidates should meet all the required criteria.
- Click on the “Carrier”
- Read advertisement before apply
- Look for notification link “Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2017.”
- Click on the link Apply Online for registration.
- Fill the form with proper manner.
- Attach all documents as per required.
- Keep the Printout of filled form for future use.