How to Download BHIM App on Your Android Phone. The BHIM app is currently available in English and Hindi on Android. BHIM App is released by Prime Minister Narendra Modi for his initiate to make cashless economy. As we all know that Modi has started Demonetisation few months back, to remove black money from market. Now to support his initiative BHIM App is launched by PM Modi.
- 1 How to Download BHIM App on Your Android Phone
How to Download BHIM App on Your Android Phone
Let’s Learn About Mobile Application BHIM
BHIM App full form is Bharat Interface for Money and it is launched by PM Mody to create cashless economy. It is also said that it will help Indians to make payment online with their mobile.
Which Bank support BHIM App?
It supports almost every Indian Bank. Which is listed below?
- Allahabad Bank
- Andhra Bank
- Axis Bank
- Bank of Baroda
- Bank of India
- Bank of Maharashtra
- Canara Bank
- Catholic Syrian Bank
- Central Bank of India
- DCB Bank
- Dena Bank
- Federal Bank
- HDFC Bank
- ICICI Bank
- IDBI Bank
- IDFC Bank
- Indian Bank
- Indian Overseas Bank
- IndusInd Bank
- Karnataka Bank
- KarurVysya Bank
- KotakMahindra Bank
- Oriental Bank of Commerce
- Punjab National Bank
- RBL Bank
- South Indian Bank
- Standard Chartered Bank
- State Bank of India
- Syndicate Bank
- Union Bank of India
- United Bank of India
- Vijaya Bank
BHIM App download for I phone
Bharat Interface for Money Mobile Application is released for various mobile stores and one such as store is Apple store. Users of I-phone can download BHIM App from there App store and can enjoy cash less transaction from their mobile. you can download BHIM App by searching BHIM APP for IOS.
BHIM APP Download for Android
Just like the apple I-Phone BHIM APP is available to download for Android users. One can open play store and search BHIM Apps or APK. And download the same on your phone. You can also download BHIM APK from our website. just download bhim app in your mobile and install the same and you are ready to make payment online anywhere to everywhere
What is BHIM APP and what are the features?
More About BHIM App:
- This application provides secure transaction to its user.
- In next 10 years all transaction will be made via this app.
- Making payment is easier than playing a game.
- One can make payment in just one click
- It is launched form backward class people, SC/ST and poor.
- Modi has asked Indians to make at least 5 Transactions via this app
- One can send and request for payment
- QR code scanning also possible.
- You can also use multiple banks
- Supports IMPS (Immediate Payment Service).
- It will work 24 X7 x365 days
- As on now one can make maximum 10000Rs. Transitions.
How to download BHIM APP on your Phone?
• Both I-Phone and Android user can download Bharat Interface for Money
• You have to open Play store from your Android phone and search for BHIM APP.
• I-phone user can search in Apple store for above app.
• Once you get the app, download the same and within few seconds it will be on your phone.
• Install the app and launch the same.
• You are good to go. Enjoy cashless transaction via BHIM App.
How to set up your Bank in BHIM APP
Now you have downloaded the App, now open the app in your phone and Follow below steps
Step 1) First you have to Verify your Mobile number
Step2) you will see a list of Bank
Step 3) Choose the Bank in which you have account
Step 4) Click on it and new window will open.
Step 5) they will ask for bank details such as PIN number, UPI address, Bank details and started to make payments.
How to generate QR Code with BHIM APK
Now you have download the App and wanted to generate QR code to make payment or receive Payment. follow this simple steps on your I-Phone or Android to generate code.
1) Open Bharat Interface for Money Application
2) On the right hand side (upper corner) you will find three dots
3) Click on it and you will see “Generate QR Code”
4) Click on it and you will get your code
5) Now you are all set to make or Receive payment