GSSSB Police Recruitment 2017 notification for 260 Sub Inspector of Police Grad-III Vacancies is out in on official web portal, www.gsssb.gujarat.gov.in.
Apply for GSSSB Police Bharti 2017
Police Department Recruitment 2017 Notification for 260 Sub Inspector of Police Grad-III vacancies has been released officially for Gujarat Police Bharti. Candidates who are looking for Police Job in India, this is very good news for them. Interested candidates who meet the eligibility can apply for this GSSSB Sub Inspector Recruitment 2016. Gujarat Subordinate Service Selection Board has released the Gujarat Police Recruitment notification for 260 Sub Inspector of Police Grad-III Posts in the official web portal at www.gsssb.gujarat.gov.in. In our website we have given direct link for Gujarat Police vacancy 2016 application forms for Gujarat Police Bharti
Defense Jobs in Gujarat Police Bharti 2016
Gujarat Subordinate Service Selection Board (GSSSB) invites online applications form eligible candidates for 260 Sub Inspector of Police Grad-III. Candidates can start online application from official website which is www.gsssb.gujarat.gov.in. Candidate should visit official website on time to time basis to get latest updates also aspirants can visit our site to get job alerts.
We also advised to check eligibility criteria before applying online for any post. You can also find criteria such as education qualification, age limit and other details of how to apply and application fees. Aspirant can check this details in advertisement or visit official website.
GSSSB Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2016
Organization Name: Gujarat Subordinate Service Selection Board (GSSSB)
Official Website: www.gsssb.gujarat.gov.in
No of Posts: 260
Name of the Posts: GSSSB Sub Inspector Recruitment 2016
Post Wise Vacancy Details: GSSSB Sub Inspector Grad-III (Unarmed)
Job Location: Gujarat
Job Type: State Government Job.
Closing date for Application form: Refer to the Official Notification GSSSB Recruitment 2016.
Selection Process of GSSSB Sub Inspector Recruitment 2016:
As a Part of selection process, candidate have to appear for written examination. In addition successful candidate will get chance to appear for physical test. As selection commission will choose applicant on the performance of both test.
manner of staffing :
- Educational qualification: Aspirants must have completed SSC/ 10th Std. pass/ HSC/ 12th pass or its equivalent from a recognized Board/University or Institutions. For further detailed information like Posts wise Qualifications & Other eligibility criteria details, Candidates are advised to refer official notification from the direct link provided at the bottom of this page
- Age Limitation: minimum 25 Years and relaxation as per government rules and regulation.
- Pay Scale: Refer to the Official GSSSB Recruitment Notification
- Application Fee:
- Open Category Candidates: Rs. 400/-
- Reserved Category Candidates: Rs. 200/-
How to Apply for Gujarat Police Recruitment:
- First of all open the official web portal at gsssb.gujarat.gov.in
- Search & click on “Career” tab.
- Now candidates need to click on Advertisement of Sub Inspector Post link.
- Read all the details mentioned in GSSSB Recruitment Notification carefully and download application form.
- Fill up form with necessary details in prescribed format.
- Attach all the required documents as prescribed in notification.
- Verify and submit all the documents carefully to address given in official notification.
For more Official Information please visit – www.gsssb.gujarat.gov.in
Notifications of GSSSB Sub Inspector Grad-III (Unarmed) vacancies from www.gsssb.gujarat.gov.in download Application for Gujarat Police Recruitment 2016.