GMCH Chandigarh recruitment 2016 applies for 104 CMO and EMO post from www.gmch.gov.in. apply for as Casualty Medical Officer & Emergency Medical Officer. Govt. Medical Collage & Hospital Chandigarh has announced a recruitment notice for various posts like CMO & EMO on its official site. Interested aspirants who wish to do job in medicine field need to submit an application form before final date i.e. 30th June 2016. Candidates informed that read whole details and eligibility criteria of GMCH Chandigarh on this site. For those applicants who make their future in medical field should apply their name for this 104 posts as Casualty Medical Officer & Emergency Medical Officer and many more posts.
GMCH Chandigarh Recruitment Notification 2016 Apply Online
Interested applicants should immediately register their name and start preparation for qualifying in this exam. Candidate’s selection will also base on their performance in written exam. We mentioned all details related to GMCH Chandigarh vacancy 2016 and also eligibility criteria like age bound, Education qualification, salary scale etc.
GMCH Chandigarh Jobs 2016 at www.gmch.gov.in :
After Punjab University and the PG Institute of Medical Education & Research, GMCH has an Engineering College, Arts College, Architecture College, a large number of govt. and Private Degree universities and other important and significant research institutions. However Chandigarh city lacked a Medical College for graduation courses i.e. MBBS and PG course for those students who are belonging to Chandigarh. Chandigarh Admin decided to create a Medical College in Chandigarh state to remove this shortage of medical college. For this aim the Department of Medical Education & Research of Chandigarh was formed.
Quick Highlights of GMCH Chandigarh jobs 2016:
- Name of Recruiter: Government Medical College & Hospital Chandigarh
- Total Posts: 104
- Job place: Chandigarh
- Post Name: CMO, EMO
- Selection process: Written exam & interview
- Age criteria: Less than 33 years.
- Last date of submit application: 30th June 2016
- Official site: gmch.gov.in
GMCH Chandigarh online Application Form 2016 Details:
- Senior Resident: 59 Posts
- Medical Officer (MO)/Lady Medical Officer (LMO): 04 Posts
- Resident Pathologist: 01 Post
- Casualty Medical Officer (General Surgery): 02 Posts
- Resident Anesthetist: 06 Posts
- Emergency Medical Officer (EMO): 05 Posts
- Demonstrator: 27 Posts
- For Senior Resident & Resident Anesthetist: Candidates must clear Graduation degree in medical field from recognized board of university.
- For other posts: Candidates have to completed MBBS or diploma degree from equivalent board of university.
- For Senior Resident & Resident Anesthetist: Less than 35 years.
- For other posts: Less than 33 years.
- For Open/general candidates: Rs. 500/- + Transaction amount
- For SC/ST category: Rs.250/- + Transaction amount
Director Principal Office,
Diary & Dispatch Session, Room No A-228, section-D,
GMCH – sector 32,
Important Dates to Remember:
- Due Date of submit an application form: 30th June 2016
- Exam Date: 5th July 2016
- Result Date: 6th July 2016
- Interview Date: 7th July 2016
How to apply for GMCH Chandigarh Recruitment 2016:
- Related candidates need to log on to official site gmch.gov.in
- Candidates must fulfill required criteria.
- Search for notification “GMCH Chandigarh Recruitment 2016”
- Click on Apply Online for registration.
- Fill form with required details.
- Attach all copies of documents as per need.
- Submit an application form.
- Submit filled form.
- Keep hard copy of your filled form.
Aspirants need to follow mentioned steps to apply online application form of GMCH jobs 2016 easily. In these processes; if you need any help please contact us.