FDDI Recruitment 2016 notification released for 69 faculty associate post. Those who are eligible and interested, they have to apply online before last date of registration from official site www.fddiindia.com. Interested candidates who wish to make their carrier in Footwear section need to register their name for these 69 jobs. FDDI, Delhi comes with various recruitment notification on time to time basis. those who are looking for government job in Delhi, this could be the golden opportunity for them.
About the company: – Footwear Design and Development Institute
FDDI Recruitment 2016 at fddiindia.com
Ministry of Commerce and Industry has created a Footwear Design and Development Institute with the help of govt. India. FDDI was started in the year of 1986. Main motto of this institution is ‘One Stop Solution Provider’. It is helps to their people who are very much interested in footwear & leather section. FDDI provides Footwear, Leather, Retail & Management scope in Indian industries.
Quick Highlights of FDDI Employment Notice 2016:
- Name of Recruiter: Footwear Design and Development Institute
- Total Posts: 69
- Job place: Delhi, Noida
- Post Name: Faculty Associate posts
- Application manner: offline mode
- Selection mode: Written test, Interview
- Last date of submit application: October 2016
- Official site: fddiindia.com.
- Junior Consultant (Footwear Technology): 15 Posts
- Craftsman (Fashion Design & Footwear Technology): 09 Posts
- Lab Analyst: 4 posts
- Demonstrator/Instructor: 06 Posts
- Senior Faculty: 14 posts
- Craftsman (Fashion Design): 4 posts
- Lab Assistant: 2 posts
Education Requirement as per above numbered posts:
- For Post no. 1: Applicants must clear B.E./ M.E./ DFT/ SFT/ PGDFTM course in relevant field with 3 years experience from recognized university.
- For Post no. 2: Applicants must clear 8th class exam with 7 years experience from related field.
- For Post no. 3: Applicants must clear B. Tech or B.Sc with 1or2 years of experience in the field of chemical and microbiological analysis of food and also food products.
- For Post no. 4: Applicants must clear 8th class with certificate of among this field with 5 year experience in shoe design/pattern making/ closing/ upper making/ cutting /lasting / component/ finishing.
- For Post no. 5: Applicants must clear MBA/ Post Graduate Diploma in Finance/ Management degree in relevant field from recognized board of university. Candidates need to 3 year experience for lower post & more than 7 year experience for higher post.
- For Post no. 6: Applicants must clear 8th class with experience of 3 years in embroidery & stitching, pattern making & garment sections.
- For Post no. 7: Applicants must clear Diploma or Graduate degree in relevant field with experience.
- Written test
- Personal Interview
- Starting Date: 18th April 2016
- Due Date: October 2016
Footwear Design & Development Institute (FDDI),
The Manager, Ministry of Commerce and Industry,
Block A-10A, Sector-24,
Noida- Delhi, pin code-201301
How to apply for FDDI Recruitment 2016:
- Related candidates need to log on to official site fddiindia.com.
- Candidates must fulfill required criteria.
- Search for notification “FDDI Recruitment 2016”
- Click on Apply Online for registration.
- Save and download form.
- Attach all copies of documents as per required.
- Send an application form to the mentioned address.
- Keep another copy of your filled form.
Important Links :