DHC Recruitment 2016 applies online for 49 Chief Manager (Administration & Finance), Chief Technology Officer, Junior Manager (IT), Junior Manager (Bio-Medical Engineer), Secretarial Assistant, Data Entry Operator (English & Hindi) & Attendant posts from www.delhi.gov.in. Delhi Health Care Corporation has declared a job vacancy notice for various jobs on its official site. Candidates who are interested and waiting for jobs in Delhi should register their name before last date which is 8th July 2016. Concerned candidates are advised to read all details of Delhi High Court Recruitment from site. Candidates who see their future in Delhi as well as health department must apply online for these 49 posts from official site.
All the applicants who are interested and eligible should immediately submit their application for DHC Recruitment and start hard working to crack this exam. Candidates will be selected on the interview basis.
DHC Recruitment 2016 – at delhihighcourt.nic.in
Highlights of DHC jobs 2016:
- Name of Recruiter: Delhi Health Care Corporation Limited
- Total Posts: 49
- Job place: Delhi
- Post Name: Manager & Attendant
- Application manner: offline mode
- Selection method: Interview
- Last date of submit an application form: 8th July 2016
- Official site: www.delhi.gov.in
DHC Job Vacancy 2016:
- Chief Manager (Administration & Finance) – 01 posts
- Junior Manager (Bio-Medical Engineer) – 15 posts
- Data Entry Operator (Hindi) – 01 posts
- Chief Technology Officer – 01 posts
- Junior Manager (IT) – 02 posts
- Data Entry Operator (English) – 05 posts
- Secretarial Assistant – 14 posts
- Attendant – 10 posts
Education Requirement as per above numbered posts:
- For post no. 1: Candidates need to clear UG or PG Business Administration or CA or ICWA from recognized board of university along with 5 years experience.
- For post no.2: Candidates need to clear PG in Bio Medical Engineering along with 01 year experience in Demonstrated knowledge and Experience.
- For post no.3 & 6: Candidates need to clear graduation degree from any course with 30/40 WPM Hindi/English Typing speed and also with MS Office knowledge.
- For post no. 4: Candidates need to clear UG or PG degree in relevant course from recognized board of university.
- For post no. 5: Candidates need to clear UG or PG degree in relevant course from recognized board of university along with 1 year experience in Demonstrated Knowledge and Experience.
- For post no.7: Candidates need to clear graduation degree from any course with 1 year experience.
- For post no.8: Candidates need to clear 10th class examination.
- For Chief Manager (Administration & Finance) Post: Rs.125000/- Rs.225000/-
- For Chief Technology Officer Post: Rs.225000/- -Rs.350000/-
- For Junior Manager (IT) & Junior Manager (Bio-Medical Engineer) Post:Rs.40000/- -Rs.60000/-
- For Post Secretarial Assistant & Data Entry Operator (English & Hindi) :Rs.20000/- -Rs.30000/-
- For Attendant post: Rs.12000/-
Delhi Healthcare Corporation Limited,
Dispensary Building, School Block
Shakarpur, Delhi pin code-110092
- Last date for submit application form: 8th July 2016
How to Apply for DHC Recruitment 2016:
- Related candidates need to log on to official site www.delhi.gov.in.
- Candidates must fulfill required criteria.
- Search for notification “Delhi High Court Recruitment 2016”
- Click on Apply Online for registration.
- Enter all details as per required.
- Attach all copies of documents as per need.
- Submit form to the authority.
- Attend Interview as per mentioned place.
- Keep copy of your filled form.
Official website: www.delhi.gov.in.
Get all latest government job in Delhi Updates from our website on regular basis. also follow us on various social media to get updates on various platform such as Facebook, Google Plus and Twitter.