CPCB Recruitment 2016 notification released for 48 scientist and junior lab assistant post. Apply online from Central Pollution control board website .i.e. www.cpcb.nic.in. Those who are Eligible & Interested are eagerly waiting for govt. jobs now their wait is over. CPCB invites skilled and qualified candidates for their departments. Candidates have to submit their application form before last date i.e. 24th July 2016.
www.cpcb.nic.in – CPCB Recruitment 2016
CPCB is stands for Central Pollution control Board which is very famous organization of pollution control in India. CPCB was established in the year of 1974, September month. It controls all pollution like Air, land and water pollution. It provides various techniques to avoid pollution or serves facility to reduce pollution. CPCB has automatic monitor system which is situated at ITO intersection in New Delhi. On time to time basis CPCB comes up with various recruitment notifications for their need of skilled employee. Currently they wanted to recruit 48 scientist and junior lab assistant, those who are interested can check official notification before applying online.
Quick Highlights of CPCB jobs 2016:
- Name of Recruiter: Central Pollution control board
- Total Posts: 48
- Post Name: various
- Job site: New Delhi
- Application manner: online mode
- Last date of submit an application form: 24th July 2016
CPCB Job Vacancy 2016:
- Scientist ‘B’: 02 Posts
- Accounts Assistant: 02 Posts
- Junior Scientific Assistant: 13 Posts
- Senior Scientific Assistant: 01posts
- Senior Technician: 01 Post
- Junior Laboratory Assistant: 11 Posts
- Junior Technician: 01 Post
- Law Officer: 02 Posts
- Assistant Account Officer: 01 Post
- Stenographer: 03 Posts
- Driver (Ordinary Grade): 05 Posts
- Senior Law Officer: 01 Post
- Data Entry Operator Grade-II: 02 Posts
- Senior Hindi Translator: 01 Post
- Technical Supervisor: 01 Post
- Senior Technical Supervisor: 01 Post
Education qualification CPCB Recruitment 2016:
- As per post wise candidates have to posses 8th class, HSC class or graduation degree or its equivalent qualification for above mentioned various posts.
- For Scientist ‘B’& Senior Law Officer posts: 15,600- Rs. 39,100 with GP Rs.5400-Rs.7600
- For Junior Scientific Assistant, Senior Technician& Senior Scientific Assistant posts: Rs. 9300- Rs. 34,800 with GP Rs.4200
- For remaining posts: Rs. 5200- Rs. 20,200 with GP Rs.1900-Rs.2400
Central Pollution Control Board, “Parivesh Bhavan”,
The Senior Administrative Officer,
Arjun Nagar- East, Shandara,
Delhi – pin code 110032
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Last Date: 24/07/2016
How to Apply for CPCB Recruitment 2016:
- Related candidates need to log on to official site cpcb.nic.in
- Candidates must fulfill required criteria.
- Search for notification “CPCB Recruitment 2016”
- Click on Apply Online for registration.
- Enter all details as per required.
- Attach all copies of documents as per need.
- Submit filled application form.
- Keep copy of your filled form.
Check : Official Notification