CBSE CTET Application Form 2016 is out now; apply online for CTET from official site www.ctet.nic.in. Central board of secondary education released online application form on 22nd June 2016. Interested and eligible candidates need to apply application form at official site which is www.ctet.nic.in. For those candidates who want to do job in teaching field; they have to clear CBSE CTET examination and it is a great chance for them to get a government job in India. Candidates who wish to register their name are suggested that before applying online your name please check official notification once.
Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) – CBSE Application Form www.ctet.nic.in
Interested candidates need to go through CTET website and apply for the examination. Applicants need to apply their name before last date i.e. 18th July 2016. As the submission process starts from few days back and now no more days left; so hurry up all the candidates and register your name. We also give you the all details like education criteria, age limit, how to apply, application fee, pay scale, etc. Only those Application form are accepted who meet all the eligibility criteria. In this page we also mention you the direct link for apply CBSE CTET Application Form 2016.
CTET 2016 Application Form Apply Online:
Central board of education is very reputed board of our country. Number of students from all over India is taking their education under this board. Year by year this board releases recruitment notice for hiring eligible and qualify candidates into their department. Board will organize CTET exam on 18th September 2016.
Official board also publishes the exam pattern at official site. CTET Paper is divided into two sub parts. Paper contains OMR based question. For doing job in primary section candidates need to appear for paper 1 while for secondary class candidate need to appear for paper 2. Timing for both papers will be various as paper 1 will be held on 9:30 am to 12:00 pm while paper 2 will be held on 2:00 PM to 4:30 PM.
Highlights of CBSE CTET Application form 2016:
- Name of Recruiter: Central board of secondary education
- Post name: primary or secondary teacher
- Job type: Govt. Job
- Application mode: Online mode
- Job site: Anywhere in India
- Age Limit: No age limit
- Ending date: 18th July 2016
CBSE CTET 2016 September Application Form Details:
cbse ctet exam eligibility & Education Requirement:
- Interested applicants need to pass 12th class education with minimum 50% marks along with 2 years diploma in Elementary education from recognized board of university.
For General/OBC category:
- For paper 1&2: Rs.1000/-
- For Any one paper: Rs.600/-
For SC/ST/PH category:
- For paper 1&2: Rs.500/-
- For Any one paper: Rs.300/-
Candidates need to pay their fees via bank challan, DD, net banking, debit card or credit card any mode of above mentioned.
cbse ctet exam schedule & Selection Process:
- TET written Exam
- Personal Interview
CBSE CTET Exam 2016 Important Dates:
- Starting Date for submit Application Form: 22nd June 2016
- Last Date for submit Application Form: 18th July 2016
- Any Correction done on: 20th to 25th July 2016
- Admit card Available on: 17th August 2016
- Exam Date: 18th September 2016
How to apply for CBSE CTET 2016 Application Form:
- Related candidates need to log on to official site www.ctet.nic.in
- Candidates must fulfill Required criteria.
- Search for notification “CBSE CTET Application Form 2016”
- Click on Apply Online for registration.
- Fill form with appropriate manner.
- Submit application fees.
- Attach all copies of documents as per need.
- Keep hard copy of filled form for future use.