BMRCL Recruitment 2016 notification for 308 various posts of engineer, Maintainer & operator jobs is out. Apply online from www.bmrc.co.in. Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited invites eligible and interested applicants to apply for their current recruitment need for various post recruitment. Interested candidates who want to make carrier in railway dept. should read this notification carefully. If candidates fulfill all criteria then and only then they should register their name for BMRCL Recruitment 2016. We give all details related to mentioned posts like education requirement, age bound, pay scale, etc on our site.
Applicants who want to submit an application need to register their name before final date which is 1th July 2016. After deadline no application form will be accepted by authority members. Candidates also refer official notification from main portal.
BMRCL Recruitment 2016 Apply 308 Train Operator, Maintainer Posts
Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited (BMRCL) is a joint project of govt. of India and govt. of Karnataka state is a Special goal Vehicle entrusted with the liability of completion of Bangalore Metro Rail Project schemes. The BMRCL project has an East-West passage – 18.10 kilometer long, which is starting from Baiyappanahalli in the East and ends at Mysore Road terminal in the West and a 24.20 kilometer North-South passage commencing at Nagasandra in the North and ends at Puttenahalli in the South region.
Candidates are informed that keep in touch with us for more regular update about BMRCL Recruitment 2016.
Highlights of BMRCL Recruitment 2016 :
- Name of Recruiter: Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited
- Total Posts: 308
- Job place: Bangalore
- Post Name: Maintainer, Operator & Engineer
- Application manner: online mode
- Age criteria: 18-35 years
- Last date of submit application: 11th July 2016
- Official site: www.bmrc.co.in
BMRCL Recruitment online Application Form 2016 Details:
- For Train Operator: 255 Posts
- For Maintainer: 72 Posts
- For Section Engineer: 11 Posts
- For Maintainer posts: Candidates must possess 10th class with ITI in relevant field from recognized board of university
- For Section Engineer posts: Candidates must possess 10th class with diploma in electrical or electronic engineering field from recognized board of university
- For Train Operator posts: Candidates must possess engineering degree in relevant field from recognized board of university
- Written test.
- Kannada Test.
- Medical Test.
- For Maintainer posts: Rs 10,170/- to 18,500/- PM.
- For Section Engineer posts: Rs 16,000/- to 30,770/- PM
- For Train Operator posts: Rs 14,000/- to 26,950/- PM
- For Open/general candidates: Rs. 700/-
- For SC/ST category: Rs.300/-
Candidates need to submit their registration fees via net banking, challan, debit card or credit card.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Due Date of submit an application form: 11th July 2016
- Admit card date: 5th September 2016
- Exam Date: 18th September 2016
How to apply for BMRCL online:
- Related candidates need to log on to official site www.bmrc.co.in
- Candidates must fulfill required criteria.
- Search for notification “BMRCL Recruitment 2016”
- Click on Apply Online for registration.
- Fill form with required details.
- Attach all copies of documents as per need.
- Submit an application form.
- Submit filled form.
- Keep hard copy of your filled form.
BMRCL Recruitment Important Links :