Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2016 for has declared clerical cadre Posts apply online from official website www.bankofmaharashtra.co.in.
BANK OF MAHARASHTRA, Leading Listed Public Sector Bank with Head Office in Pune and all India networks of branches invites ON-LINE Applications, from candidates for recruitment to the post of CLERKS given below. The candidates applying for the post should be proficient (Reading, Writing, Speaking and understanding) in official/local language of the state to which he/she is applying.
Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2016 Apply Online, 200 Clerk Posts
Bank of Maharashtra, with a network of more than 1896 branches in India enjoys the presence in 29 states and 4 Union Territories. The total business of the Bank is over Rs. 2,50,000 Crores. The Bank is committed to augmenting stakeholder value through concern, care and competence. The Bank believes that its manpower, process and mechanism are the key drivers for delivering customer service. The Bank firmly believes that its Human Resources are the most valuable asset and the HR Mission of the Bank is “Creating Competence and Passion for Business Excellence”.
Having completed 80 years of our purposeful existence, we are architecting and laying a strong foundation for creating “A Bank of the Future for the Next Century and for emerging as a Financial Conglomerate and as a One-Stop Shop for Financial Services”, to deliver mass and class banking experience to our customers
Bank of Maharashtra, a leading nationalized Bank invites online applications from qualified graduates who will be appointed as clerks after successful completion of Six months Certification Course specified from the training Institute Manipal Global Education services & /or NIIT-Institute of Finance, Banking & insurance Training Limited pioneer academic & training institutions.
Candidates interested in this selection process are requested to apply on-line though Bank‟s website. Candidates will be selected through selection process consisting of Online Exam followed by Document verification. Interested candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria may apply online by visiting our website www.bankofmaharashtra.co.in during 12.08.2016 to 06.09.2016 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2016 Apply Online, 200 Clerk Posts
|OPENING DATE for making ON-LINE Applications and Payment of Fees& Intimation charges:-||12-08-2016|
|LAST DATE FOR MAKING ON-LINE APPLICATION & SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION FEES & INTIMATION CHARGES||06-09-2016|
|DATE OF WRITTEN TEST||Will be communicated separately|
Candidates interested in this selection process are requested to apply on-line though Bank‟s website. The candidates thus selected will be admitted into the Training Institute for undergoing required Six months
Certified Course training programme. After successful completion of the Certification course the candidates will be awarded the CERTIFICATION COURSE from the Institute. Only those candidates who complete the training successfully shall be given appointment letters from the Bank and accordingly will be absorbed in the Bank as a clerk and can be posted anywhere in the related state as per Bank‟s requirement. Emoluments of Clerical Cadre is presently in the Pay scale of Rs. 11765-655/3-13730-815/3-16175-980/4-20095-1145/7-28110-2120/1-30230-1310/1-31540. They will also be eligible for DA, HRA & CCA, as per rules in force from time to time depending upon place of posting. Medical, LTC, Contributory pension scheme under defined contributory Retirement benefit scheme-2004 of Central Government, Gratuity etc will be admissible as per Banks rules.
The exact schedule of events like, Pre-written test training to SC/ST/OBC/Minority/PWD/EXS candidates, date of written test and document verification will be informed through Bank‟s website and mail to registered e-mail.
Before applying candidates are advised to ensure that they fulfill the stipulated eligibility criteria. They should note that the Application fee once deposited will not be refunded or adjusted against any other project. Candidates are advised to fill in the particulars of themselves correctly in the online application form.
|Sales Assistants (Clerks) with 6 months Certification Course|
|5||Dadra Nagar Haveli||Gujarati||0||0||0||1||1|
Note: The number of vacancies and also the number of reserved vacancies is provisional and may vary according to actual requirement of the Bank. As the reservation for Persons with Disabilities (PWD)and Ex-Serviceman is on horizontal basis, the selected candidates will be placed in the appropriate category (viz., SC, ST, OBC, General etc.) to which they belong. The Bank also reserves the right to take more number of candidates from reserved categories to fill in backlog from previous years, if any.
A candidate must be either (i) a citizen of India or (ii) a subject of Nepal or (iii) a subject of Bhutan or (iv) a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before 1st January, 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or (v) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India, provided that a candidate belonging to categories (ii), (iii), (iv) and (v) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India. A candidate in whose case a certificate of eligibility is necessary may be admitted to the examination / Document verification conducted by the Bank but on final selection the offer of appointment may be given only after the necessary eligibility certificate has been issued to him by the Government of India.
(B) EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION (as on 01.07.2016)
A graduate in any discipline from a recognized University.
- The candidate must possess the requisite educational qualification as on 01.07.2016.
- Degrees obtained from the recognised Universities or Institutes recognised by the Govt. of India only will be considered.
- Candidates who are awaiting their results of the qualifying examination OR who have not passed the qualifying examination on or before 01.07.2016 are not eligible.
- In case the result of a particular examination is posted on the website of the University I Institute and web based certificate is issued then proper document / certificate in original issued and signed by the appropriate authority of the University / Institute indicating the date of passing properly mentioned thereon will be reckoned for verification and further process.
(C) AGE — (as on 01.07.2016): Minimum age 18 years & Maximum age 28 yrs[A candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.07.1988 and not later than 01.07.1998 (both days inclusive)]
(a) The relaxation in upper age limit to SC/ST/OBC candidates is allowed on cumulative basis with only one of the remaining categories for which age relaxation is permitted as mentioned above in point C(4) to C(8).
(b) An Ex-serviceman who has once joined a government job on the civil side after availing of the benefits given to him as an Ex-serviceman for his re-employment, his Ex-serviceman status for the purpose of re-employment in government ceases.
(c) All persons eligible for age relaxation under (vi) above must produce the domicile certificate at the time of Document verification, from the respective District Magistrate of Jammu & Kashmir Division within whose jurisdiction he/she had ordinarily resided or any other authority designated in this regard by the Government of J&K, to the effect that the candidate had ordinarily been domiciled in the state of J&K during 1 January 1980 to the 31st day of December 1989.
- d) Above relaxations are available only if the candidates fulfill the various conditions prescribed in the Govt. of India orders and instructions in this regard. To claim age relaxation, reserved category candidates should submit a copy of the Community Certificate in support of his/her claim at the time of Pre-Examination Training / Document verification.
Definition of Categories of Disabilities:
(i) Visually Impaired (VI)
Blindness refers to condition where a person suffers from any of the following conditions namely (I) Total absence of sight, (ii) Visual acuity not exceeding 6/60 or 20/200 (smellen) in the better eye with correcting lenses. (iii) Limitation of the field of vision subtending in angle of 20 degrees or worse.
Low vision means a person with impairment of visual functioning even after treatment or standard refractive correction but who uses or is potentially capable of using vision for the planning of execution of a task with appropriate assistive device.
(ii) Orthopaedically Challenged (OC): Only those Orthopedically Challenged candidates who have locomotor disability or cerebral palsy with locomotor impairment of minimum of 40% and only those who fall in the following categories are eligible to apply:
BL- Both legs affected but not arms OA – One arm affected (R or L) –
(a) Impaired reach;
(h) weakness of grip;
OL – One leg affected (R or L)
MW – Muscular weakness and limited physical endurance
Guidelines for Persons with Disabilities using a Scribe
The visually impaired candidates and candidates whose writing speed is affected by cerebral palsy can use their own scribe at their cost during the online examination. In all such cases where a scribe is used, the following rules will apply:
- The candidate will have to arrange his/her own scribe at his/her own cost.
- The scribe may be from any academic stream.
- Both the candidate as well as scribe will have to give a suitable undertaking confirming that the scribe fulfils all the stipulated eligibility criteria for a scribe mentioned above. Further in case it later transpires that he/she did not fulfill any laid down eligibility criteria or suppressed material facts the candidature of the applicant will stand cancelled, irrespective of the result of the online examination.
- Those candidates who use a scribe shall be eligible for compensatory time of 20 minutes for every hour of the examination.
- The same scribe cannot be used by more than one candidate. In addition, the scribe arranged by the candidate should not he candidate for the same online examination. If violation of the above is detected at any stage of the process, candidature for the examination of both the candidate and the scribe will be cancelled.
- Applicants eligible for and who wish to use the services of a scribe in the examination should invariably carefully indicate the same in the online application form. Any subsequent request may not be favorably entertained.
Guidelines for candidates
(i) with locomotor disability and cerebral palsy
A compensatory time of twenty minutes per hour shall be permitted for the candidates with locomotor disability and cerebral palsy where dominant (writing) extremity is affected to the extent of slowing the performance of function (minimum of 40% impairment).
(ii) Visually Impaired candidates
A compensatory time of twenty minutes per hour shall he permitted for Visually Impaired candidates (who suffer from not less than 40% of disability) who opt to view the contents of the test in magnified font. This facility will not be available to Visually Impaired candidates who use the services of a Scribe for the examination.
These guidelines are subject to change in terms of GOl guidelines / clarifications, if any, from time to time.
Please note the candidates not opting for scribe in the application form will not be allowed to use the facility of scribe.
- SELECTION PROCEDURE
The selection will be made on the basis of performance in the order of merit in Online Test conducted through IBPS/or any other examiner decided by the Bank and Document verification. Merely satisfying the eligibility norms do not entitle a candidate to be called for written test & document verification. The details of the written test shall be communicated to the candidates in advance. The Written „test will be Objective type.
Note : The questions in objective tests except for the Test of English will be printed in bilingual, i.e. English and Hindi. The candidates shall be required to qualify in each objective test as per cut-off marks determined on the basis of Group Performance in each test. There will be negative marks for the wrong answers in the Objective Tests. 1/4th mark will be deducted for each wrong answer. Candidates will have to pass in each of the objective tests.
The passing marks of the test will be decided by the Bank on the basis of the performance of all the competing candidates taken together in each test to a minimum required level. Candidates are also
required to score minimum percentage marks on aggregate (For SC/ST/OBC/PWD/XS candidates 5% relaxation available thereon). Minimum percentage marks on aggregate will be decided by the Bank.
Those who produce 10th standard mark sheet /certificate evidencing having studied official (local) language will not be subject to any language test. If the candidates do not possess the proficiency in official (local) language, his/her candidature will be summarily rejected at any stage.
- b) Document Verification
Candidates qualifying in the online test will be shortlisted for document verification on the basis of marks obtained in written test.
The final selection will be based on the category wise merit in written test and subject to other eligibility criteria. The shortlisted candidates, after document verification, will be admitted into the Training Institute for undergoing required six months Certified Course. The cost of certification course are to be borne by the candidate and if requires the bank will finance through Bank‟s educational loan scheme.
Finally selected candidates will be called for document verification and after document verification; the posting will be done as per Bank‟s requirement. The candidates will be advised to attend personally with original documents for verification at their own cost and will not pay any TA/DA for on-line examination and document verification.
- ONLINE EXAM CENTRES
The exact date of on-line test will be communicated to the candidates to registered e-mail ID and/or notification on our Bank website. The Bank however, reserves the right to cancel or make any change in the date of examination, if need arises. The candidates are requested to visit our Bank‟s website for regular updated information.
The online test will be scheduled at the following centers and the address of the venue will be advised in the call letters:
The online test is proposed to be held at Hyderabad, Guwahati, Patna, Chandigarh,Delhi, Ahmedabad, Shimla, Jammu, Ranchi,Bangaluru,Thiruvananthapuram, Bhopal, Indore, Jabalpur, Aurangabad, Kolhapur, Mumbai, Nagpur, Nasik, Pune, Bhubaneshwar, Jaipur,Chennai, Lucknow, Dehradun, Kolkata, Raipur, Panaji.
The candidates are requested to choose the nearest centre while punching in the online application. No change of centre will be allowed. The Bank reserves its own discretions to add /delete/modify the centre subject to availability of the candidates.
- Request for Change of Centre of Examination shall NOT be entertained.
- Bank reserves the right to cancel any of the centers and/or add some other centers, depending upon the response, administrative feasibility, etc. The Bank also reserves the right to allot the candidate to any of the centers other than the one he/she has opted for.
- PRE-EXAMINATION TRAINING -. SC/ST/OBC/MINORITY/PWD/EXS CANDIDATES
(i) In compliance with Government Guidelines, Bank would arrange free non-residential pre-recruitment training for interested eligible SC/ST/OBC/MINORITY/PWD/EXS applicants for 6 consecutive days. The venue and date of pre-recruitment training will be communicated separately to the eligible candidates through e-mail / website communication.
Pre-Examination Training will be arranged to a limited number of candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribes/ OBC/Minority Communities/ Ex-Servicemen/ Persons With Disabilities at certain centres viz.
Hyderabad, Bengaluru, Delhi, Lucknow, Kolkata, Bhopal, Mumbai, Pune, Nagpur and Aurangabad.
The Bank has discretion to add or delete the centers in respect of pre-examination training. Applicants who desire to avail of such training may indicate the same at the appropriate place in the application format. The applicants will have to make their own arrangements for travel and stay and meet all expenses. The pre examination training will not confer on the applicants any right of recruitment in the Bank.
(ii) Details regarding the time, date and address of the venue of the pre- examination training for the interested eligible applicants would be put on the Banks website. Provision will be made to issue Call Letter online for the pre examination training. Applicants would have to visit the bank‟s website to download the online call letter by entering their registration number and password. Other instructions, if any, in this regard would also be displayed on the website. Applicants are, therefore, advised to visit the Bank‟s website at regular intervals for updates.
(iii) All expenses regarding traveling, boarding, lodging etc. will be borne by the candidate for attending the pre-examination training programme at the concerned Training Centre.
- iv) Applicants will not he called for the PET if they do not opt for the same in the application form.
- Non Refundable Application Fee And Intimation Charges
Application Fees / Intimation Charges (Payable from 12.08.2016 to 06.09.2016 (both dates inclusive)
Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates
Rs. 600/- for all others
Bank Transaction charges / convenience charges for Online Payment of fees / intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate
- HOW TO APPLY:
- A) DETAILED GUIDELINES/PROCEDURES FOR APPLICATION REGISTRATION
Candidates can apply only online from 12.08.2016 to 06.09.2016 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
IMPORTANT POINTS TO BE NOTED BEFORE REGISTRATION
Before applying online, candidates should:
(i) Scan their photograph and signature ensuring that both the photograph and signature adhere to the required specifications as given under Guideline for photograph & signature scan and upload.
(ii) Have a valid personal e-mail ID and mobile no., which should be kept active till the completion of this Recruitment Process. Bank may send call letters for the Examination etc. through the registered e-mail ID. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID and mobile no. before applying on-line and must maintain that e-mail account and mobile number.
(iii) APPLICATION FEES/ INTIMATION CHARGES (NON REFUNDABLE)
CATEGORY AMOUNT (Rs)
SC/ST/PWD Rs. 100 (Intimation charges only)
FOR ALL OTHERS Rs. 600 (Application fee + Intimation charges)
Bank Tranaction charges for online payment of application fee /intimation fee will have to be borne by the candidate.
- Application Procedure :
(i) Candidates are advised to go to the Bank‟s website www.bankofmaharashtra.in and click on the „RECRUITMENT‟ to open the link “Online application for Admissions to Clerks with 6 months course and then click on the option “APPLY ONLINE” which will open a new screen.
(ii) To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and e-mail id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
(iii) In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he / she can save the data already entered by choosing “SAVE AND NEXT” tab. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. Visually Impaired candidates should fill the application form carefully and verify / get the details verified to ensure that the same are correct prior to final submission.
(iv) Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible / entertained after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.
(v) The Name of the candidate or his / her Father / husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates / Mark sheets. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
(vi) Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the Validate your details‟ and „Save & Next‟ button.
(vii) Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature.
(viii) Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
(ix) Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMIT.
(x) Modify details, if required, and click on „FINAL SUBMIT‟ ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
- PAYMENT OF FEES
Candidates have the option of making the payment of requisite fees/ intimation charges
through the ONLINE mode only from 12.08.2016 to 06.09.2016 and no other mode is acceptable.
GUIDELINES FOR SCANNING THE PHOTOGRAPH & SIGNATURE
Before applying online a candidate will be required to have a scanned (digital) image of his/her photograph and signature as per the specifications given below.
(i) PHOTOGRAPH IMAGE:
– Photograph must be a recent passport size colour picture.
The picture should be taken against a light coloured, preferably white, background. – Look straight at the camera with a relaxed face
If the picture is taken on a sunny day, have the sun behind you, or place yourself in the shade, so that you are not squinting and there are no harsh shadows
– If you have to use flash, ensure there is no “red-eye”
– If you wear glasses make sure that there are no reflections and your eyes can be clearly seen.
– Caps, hats and dark glasses are not acceptable. Religious headwear is allowed but it must not cover your face.
– Dimensions 200 x 230 pixels (preferred)
– Size of file should be between 20kb to 50 kb
– Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 50KB. If the size of the file is more than 50 KB then adjust the settings of the scanner such as the DPI resolution, no. of colours etc., during the process of scanning.
(ii) SIGNATURE IMAGE:
– The applicant has to sign on white paper with Black Ink pen.
– The signature must be signed only by the applicant and not by any other person.
– The signature will be used to put on the Hall Ticket and wherever necessary.
– If the Applicant‟s signature on the answer script, at the time of the examination, does not match the signature on the Hall Ticket the applicant will be disqualified.
- Dimensions 140 x 60 pixels (preferred)
– Size of file should be between 10kb to 20kb
Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 20KB
(iii) bSCANNING THE PHOTOGRAPH & SIGNATURE:
Set the scanner resolution to a minimum of 200 dpi (clots per inch)
Set Color to True Color
File Size as specified above
Crop the image in the scanner to the edge of the photograph/signature, then use the upload editor to crop the image to the final size (as specified above).
The image file should be JPG or JPEG format. An example file name is : image01.jpg or image01.jpeg image dimensions can he checked by listing the folder files or moving the mouse over the file image icon.
Candidates using MS Windows/MS Office can easily obtain photo and signature in jpeg format not exceeding 50KB & 20KB respectively by using MS Paint or MSOffice Picture Manager. Scanned photograph and signature in any format can be saved in .jpg format by using „Save As‟ option in the File menu and size can be reduced below 5OKB(photograph) & 20K13(signature) by using crop and then resize option (Please see point (i) & (ii) above for the pixel size) in the „Image‟ menu. Similar options are available in other photo editor also.
(iv) If the file size and format are not as prescribed, an error message will be displayed.
(v) While filling in the Online Application Form the candidate should fill in all his details on Page 1. After verifying that the details he has filled in are correct and clicking on the „Submit / Next‟ button a link will he provided on Page 2 of the online application form to upload his photograph and signature.
(vi) Procedure for Uploading the Photograph and Signature
(i) There will be two separate links for uploading Photograph and Signature
(ii) Click on the respective link “Upload Photograph I Signature”
(iii) Browse & Select the location where the Scanned Photo / Signature file has been saved.
(iv) Select the file by clicking on it
(v) Click the „Upload‟ button
(vii) Your Online Application will not be registered unless you upload your photo and signature as specified.
(a) In case the face in the photograph or signature is unclear the candidate‟s application may be rejected.
(b) Candidates are advised to take a printout of their system generated online application forms after registering.
(c) In case the photograph or signature is unclear, the candidate may edit his application and re-upload his photograph or signature.
- GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS
(Please read carefully before filling up the online application form)
- Before submitting the online application form, the applicants must ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria with respect to age, educational qualifications, etc. as stated in this advertisement. If the applicants are not eligible, their candidature will be cancelled at any stage of the recruitment. If the applicant qualifies in the selection process and subsequently it is found that he or she does not fulfils the eligibility criteria, his or her candidature will be cancelled and if appointed, services would be terminated without any notice or compensation.
- Applications should be submitted only through the online mode through the Bank‟s website, after carefully going through all the instructions contained in General Instructions given in the advertisement and in the Online Application Form. No other means or mode of application form would be accepted.
- On submission of the online app1ication the candidates would receive a registration number and password which he or she needs to retain for use in future.
- Application should be filled only in English. However, option for use of Hindi will be available at the time of the Selection Process.
- Not more than one application should be submitted by any candidate. In case of multiple applications only the latest valid (complete) application will be retained and the application fee / intimation charges paid for the other multiple registration(s) will stand forfeited. Multiple attendance / appearances in the online examination and / Document verification will be summarily rejected / candidature cancelled.
- Request for change of center for online examination or Document verifications will not be considered. However, the Bank reserves the right to cancel or add any center depending upon the response in that center.
- All educational qualifications, which the applicant intends to indicate in the application form should have been obtained before the cut-off date, from recognized Universities or Institutions in India.
- The Bank reserves the right to modify or amend or reverse or cancel any or all of the provisions of the recruitment process including eligibility criteria.
- The Bank may at its discretion, hold re-written test and/or Document verification, wherever necessary in respect of a center or venue or specific candidates(s) and/or all centers or all candidates.
- Applicants would not be allowed for online test and Document verification without the online call letter. No duplicate call letter would be issued to the applicants.
- All applicants belonging to the SC/ST, OBC, Ex-Serviceman and PWD category should produce, at the time of Document verification, attested copy of the relevant certificate in the prescribed form from the Competent Authority empowered to issue such certificate. The name of the caste should be listed in central list of SC/ST/OBC and the caste certificates should be in central government format. OBC certificate should be of a recent date with suitable mention about creamy layer. (Applicants with “Non-Creamy Layer Clause” certificate would be eligible for reservation as per Government of India guidelines). The PWD applicants
shall posses a certificate of disability issued by the competent authority as per the Government of India guidelines.
- The applicant‟s appointment will remain provisional subject to caste or tribe certificates being verified through proper channel and verification of other testimonials. The applicants services will be liable to be terminated forthwith without assigning any reason in case the verification reveals that his or her claim for belonging to SC, ST, OBC, PWD and Ex-Serviceman category and other testimonials is false. The Bank also reserves its right to take such further action against the candidates, as it may deem proper, for production of such false caste certificate/ testimonials.
- SC/ST applicants eligible for the selection process will be reimbursed, on production of tickets, to and fro actual single return Second Class railway fare by the shortest route from the place of their residence to the place of Document verification. This concession will not be admissible to SC/ST candidates who are already in service in Central or State Government or Corporations or Public Undertakings or Local Government or Institutes and Panchayats.
- Applicants already in service of Government or Quasi Government Organizations and Public Sector
Banks or Undertakings will have to produce a „No Objection Certificate‟ from their employer, at the time of
Document verification. Before appointment in the Bank, a proper discharge certificate or Release Order from the employer will have to be produced. If the Application is required to be routed through the employer and in the process it reaches after the due date, it will not be considered even though submitted to the employer before the due date.
- The Bank shall not furnish the mark sheet of selection process to applicants.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- In all matters regarding eligibility, the selection process, the stages at which scrutiny of the documents regarding eligibility is to be undertaken, documents to be produced for the selection process assessment, prescribing minimum qualifying standards in the selection process, number of vacancies and communication of result, etc., the Banks decision shall be final and binding on the applicants and no correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
- Appointment of the applicants in the Bank will also be subject to Medical fitness and satisfactory Reference check.
- Applications with suppression or concealment of any information and containing incorrect or misleading information will lead to the applicants being disqualified, as and when detected, irrespective of the stage of selection process and will also lead to dismissal from employment on its detection anytime after appointment.
- The appointment of the applicants is liable to be terminated forthwith without any notice or compensation in lieu of notice, if any declaration or statement or information furnished by them is found to be false or untrue or if any material information if found to be suppressed or concealed by them.
- Applicants are advised not to change their signature at any point of time during and after the recruitment process.
- The Possibility of occurrences of some problem in the administration of the examination cannot be ruled out completely which may impact test delivery and / or result from being generated in that event every effort will be made to rectify such problem which may include the conduct of another examination, if considered necessary.
- Any resultant dispute arising out of this advertisement and the selection process shall be subject to the sole jurisdiction of the Courts situated in PUNE only.
- ACTION AGAINST CANDIDATES FOUND GUILTY OF MISCONDUCT
Candidates are advised in their own interest that they should not furnish any particulars that are false, tampered, fabricated or should not suppress any material information while filling up the application form.
At the time of written examination /Document verification if a candidate is (or has been) found guilty of:
(i) using unfair means during the examination or
(ii) impersonating or procuring impersonation by any person or
(iii) misbehaving in the examination hall or taking away the question booklet / answer sheet from the examination hall or
(iv) resorting to any irregular or improper means in connection with his/her candidature by selection or
(v) obtaining support for his/her candidature by any means, such a candidate may in addition to rendering himself/herself liable to criminal prosecution be liable,
(a) to be disqualified from the examination for which he/she is a candidate.
(b) to be debarred, either Permanently or for a specified period, from any examination or recruitment conducted by Bank.
- COMPETENT AUTHORITY FOR ISSUE OF’ CERTIFICATE TO SC/ST/OBC/PWD IS AS UNDER
(a) For SC/ST/OBC – District Magistrate / Addl. Distt. Magistrate / Collector / Deputy Commissioner, Addl. Dy. Commissioner, Dy. Collector / First Class Stipendary Magistrate/ Sub- Division Magistrate / Taluka Magistrate Executive Magistrate / Extra Assistant Commissioner, Chief Presidency Magistrate / Additional Chief Presidency Magistrate / Presidency Magistrate / Revenue Officer not below the rank of Tahsildar / Sub Divisional Officer of the area where the candidate and / or his / her family normally resides.
(b) For Persons With Disabilities the Competent Authority to issue Disability Certificate shall be a Medical Board duly constituted by the Central or State Govt. The Central / State Govt. may constitute Medical Boards Consisting of at least 3 members out of which one shall he a specialist in the particular field for assessing locomotor / celebral / visual / hearing disability as the case may be.
- ADDRESS OF CAMPUS
- a) NIIT University, Neemrana, NH-8, Deihi-Jaipur Highway, Dist- Alwar, Rajasthan, PIN-301705, b) Manipal Global Institute of Banking, Jaipur Dehmi kalan, Near GVK Toll Plaza, Jaipur-Ajmer Express Highway, Jaipur, Rajashtan, PIN– 303007.
- PROGRAMME FEES
The fees for this Six months course in Banking from Empanelled Institute will be approximately Rs. 1.89 to 1.94 lakh plus applicable taxes to be borne by the candidates. The Professional fee (for the complete term of assignment) for providing Training services also includes lodging, boarding, course material, lab charges / practical‟s, medical services, examination fees, certificate fees etc. The candidates have to attend any training Institute//campus as suggested by Bank and no choice of selection available to the candidates.
Once the course opted, the fee has to be paid in lumpsum to the bank from their own source or from loan option. If the candidate leave the course and bank, the course expenses for the entire period will have to be borne by the candidate. No option for withdrawal from the course or refund of fee even if the loan is disbursed in installments.
FINANCING / LOAN OPTION
Students can finance course fees by availing an educational loan which will be granted by Bank of Maharashtra. The EMIs for the loan would start on completion of the course duration. The EMIs are spread over a period of 60 months (5 years) so that there is minimal impact in candidate‟s earnings.
- SERVICE BOND
The candidate will have to execute a service Bond for serving a minimum of One (01) year in the Bank from the date of their joining in Bank‟s service or else shall pay back to the Bank the full amount of Service Bond amount and training Expenses, a notional amount of Rs. 1.50 lakh towards the cost of on-the-job training as Bond amount and also liquidate the entire educational loan outstanding inclusive of interest at applicable rate.
Instances for providing incorrect information and / or process violation by a candidate detected at any stage of the selection will lead to disqualification of the candidate from the selection process and he/she will not be allowed to appear in any of the Bank of Maharashtra recruitment process in the future. If such instances go undetected during the current selection process but are detected subsequently, such disqualification will take place with retrospective affect.
Date: DY.GENERAL MANAGER