Assam TET Exam 2016 Assam Graduate Teachers in Secondary Schools Apply online at official site www.rmsaassam.in. The government of Assam Secondary Education Department has recently announced a recruitment notification for the job of Graduate Teacher in Assam. Interested candidates may apply online application from main web site www.rmsaassam.in. Candidates who have been searching Govt. job their wait now comes to end. It is a great opportunity for those applicants who wish to make their carrier in teaching field.
Candidates need to register their name on or before final date which is 31st August, 2016. Here we give you complete details about RMSA Assam TET Exam 2016 like education criteria, age limit, application fee, how to apply, etc. We advised all the candidates that before proceed further please refer official notification once.
Assam TET Exam 2016 ATET Notification:
RMSA is stands for Rashtriya Madhyamik Siksha Abhijan. The government of Assam Secondary Education Department is a part of a RMSA. Recently it releases a various post of Graduate Teachers in Assam state. Departments need various languages teachers like Hindi, Sanskrit, Arab, Manipuri, Urdu, etc. Every year Govt. of Assam releases recruitment notification as per the need arises in department. RMSA is famous for giving best and meaningful education to their students. Numbers of students from all over Assam are taking their education from this institute.
For further details candidates can check official site www.rmsaassam.in. Candidates can also ask board members for any help. Only those candidates will be applicable who fulfill all the eligibility criteria. As the registration process yet not started candidates need to wait few days. So candidates visit our site for latest updates directly uploaded by board members.
Quick Highlights of Assam TET Exam Notification 2016
- Name of Recruiter: Rashtriya Madhyamik Siksha Abhijan
- Post: Graduate Teacher
- Age limit: 18-43 years
- Application Manner: Online Mode
- Job site: Assam
- Last date of submitting application form: 31st August, 2016
Assam TET Exam vacancy 2016 Details:
- Classical Teacher (Assamese, Manipuri Language)
- Graduate Teacher
- Classical Teacher (Sanskrit)
- Hindi Teacher
- Classical Teacher ( Arab, Urdu, Persian)
For Graduate Teacher:
- Candidates need to possess B.A/B.Com/B.Sc degree with at least 50% marks from recognized board of university. Also Candidates need to clear BT/ B.Ed degree.
For Hindi Teacher:
- Candidates need to possess Pravin/ Ratna in Hindi with at least 50% marks from recognized board of university. Also Candidates need to clear BT/ B.Ed degree.
For Classical Teacher (Sanskrit):
- Candidates need to possess Shastri with at least 50% marks from recognized board of university. Or posses B.A with Sanskrit as one of the subjects. Also Candidates need to clear BT/ B.Ed degree.
- For all candidates: Rs.400/-
Candidates need to pay their fees by one of the following mode which is debit card/ credit card or net banking or bank challan.
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
- Starting Date for submit Application Form: 16th August 2016
- Last Date for submit Application Form: 31st August, 2016
- Last date for fees payment: 3rd September 2016
How to apply for Assam TET job vacancy 2016:
- Related candidates need to log on to official site rmsaassam.in
- Candidates must fulfill required criteria.
- Search for notification “Assam TET Exam Recruitment 2016”
- Click on Apply Online for registration.
- Fill form with appropriate manner.
- Submit application fees.
- Attach all copies of documents as per need.
- Keep hard copy of filled form for future use.