Acharya Nagarjuna University is all set to schedule AP PECET 2nd Phase Counselling(appecet.apsche.ac.in) for the Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education. Hundreds of candidate is waiting for eagerly second round counseling process to get desired seat in course such as B.P.Ed., & U.G.D.P.Ed. Eligible candidates who has successfully appeared and passed examination can took part in online seat allotment process. Before moving forward or to apply online candidates are requested to check criteria of 2nd seat allotment. Pl. note that this will be the final phase of seat allotment, there will be no further round for the year 2016 – 2017. Apart from that many of the candidates did not get seat in first allocation are also eligible to access online portal for the same. Students, who have not paid fees in first round, have to pay processing fees before second round.
AP PECET 2nd Phase Counselling Schedule at appecet.apsche.ac.in
Candidates those who did not attend certificates
verification during first phase can attend certificates verification by producing original certificates and one set of Xerox copies only at one Help line center i.e., Acharya Nagarjuna University, Nagarjunanagar, Guntur
|Option entry by online counseling||B.P.Ed.,||2/9/2016 to 3/9/2016|
|Release of allotment letters official website appecet.apsche.ac.in||B.P.Ed.,||4/9/ 2016|
|last date of appearing at college, to pay fees and to pay special fees.||B.P.Ed.,||8/9/ 2016|
|beginning of Classes||B.P.Ed.,||Started|
Every year Lakhs of students appear for Andhra Pradesh Physical Education Common Entrance Test, in order to get admission into course such as Bachelor of physical education which more famously known as B.P.Ed and Under Graduate Diploma in Physical Education which stands for U.G.D.P.Ed. Those who are seeking admission into above two courses have to give entrance test which was conducted by Acharya Nagarjuna University (ANU). Hundreds of student who are dreaming to get admission into above course have to appear for AP PECET (Andhra Pradesh Physical Education Common Entrance Test). Only that candidate will get a chance to study who will able to clear entrance test held by ANU. Candidate will be called for online seat allocation from B.P.Ed. College List and U.G.D.P.Ed. College list in AP. As of now we know first round of seat allotment is over and class is already started. But there are many seats still vacant and many of the students did not get any seats or some the students did not get desired college to study. For them ANU comes up with AP PECET – 2Nd Phase counseling and allocation. Candidates can access all the online activities from official website of university .i.e. appecet.apsche.ac.in.
Quick Highlight of AP PECET 2nd Phase Counselling
- Name of Examination: PECET
- Authority: Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education
- Exam Conducted by: ANU
- Type of Exam: Entrance test
- Admission into: P.Ed. & U.G.D.P.Ed
- Official website: appecet.apsche.ac.in
- Status: 2nd counseling
- Further rounds: Last round
Documents required for AP PECET 2nd Counselling 2016
- Rank card, Hall ticket (Admit card) of APPECET-2016.
- SSC mark sheet, degree certificate, HSC mark sheet.
- NOC certificate and transfer certificate of last education institute.
- Address status of Mother and Father for past 10 years of living in AP.
- Income certification as per the government rules and regulation.
- Last seven year education Certificate and all the details.
- Domicile certificate for Last seven years
- Reservation certificate if applicable such as BC/ST/SC
- Photo copy of all the required documents.
- Reservation will be given as per government rules and regulation and on showing valid caste certificate.
Any candidates who are seeking help and facing any kind of issue or confused, there is special help center started by ANU at Acharya Nagarjuna University, Nagarjunanagar, Guntur. It will be opened from 9:00 AM from couselling dates.
How to appear for AP PECET 2nd Phase Counselling
- Candidate has to access official website with given ID and Password.
- Students have to appear for counseling in above mention dates only.
- All the candidates who are qualified can took part in this process.
- Once entered in process, candidate has to fill the desired choice.
- On 4th September 2016 seat allotment latter will be released.
- And by 8th September candidate have to appear in college.
For further process of Andhra Pradesh PECET 2016 keep visiting governmentjobs2017.in.
Official website: appecet.apsche.ac.in