AAI Recruitment 2016 Apply online for 682 Diploma ITI Apprentice jobs is available at main web portal www.aai.aero. Recently Airport Authority of India has launched recruitment notice for hiring best candidates in the departments for the posts of Apprentice jobs. Interested candidates who want to join AAI should submit their name for the mentioned posts. There are number of candidates who have been eagerly looking for the govt. job in Airport management. Now their wait comes to end. So friends… keep in touch with us for more details and refer this article once; may be your all doubt will be clear and get your wishing job. Candidates have to apply their application form on or before last date which is 30th November 2016. Direct link can be also access from this page to apply online for the AAI Recruitment 2016.
AAI Recruitment 2016-2017 Apply Online (682 Vacancies Opening)
Time to time board members of department releases job notifications for those who are interested in Govt. job as well as in Airport related jobs. AS per the need increases authority hires candidates in various fields. This time they disclose 682 vacant posts in the department for the Diploma ITI Apprentice. Involved candidates who have enough qualification as per requirement need to apply their name. Initial criteria such as education, age limit, application fees, steps for apply selection manner, etc are given below. Applicants are also advised to refer official notification once before steps to apply for mentioned posts.
AAI Bharti 2016 for 682 Posts:
AAI is shortened of Airport authority of India which is controlled by the Govt. of India. AAI was come to know in the month of April, 1995. AAI handles number of responsibilities such as maintaining, managing, creating, upgrading n the all nation.AAI manages about 18 International, 7 custom, 26 civil enclaves and 78 domestic airports in all over the India. It is mainly concentrate on the changes, management of passengers, construction, development and management of terminals in India. They always try to provide best services to the people as much as they can. For more details candidates have to keep in touch with us.
Quick Highlights of AAI Recruitment 2016
- Name of Recruiter: The Airports Authority of India
- Post: Diploma ITI Apprentice
- Total Post: 682 Posts
- Age limit: 18-30 years
- Job place: Anywhere in India
- Last date of Apply online: 30th November 2016
Airports Authority of India Recruitment 2016 Details:
- Graduate Operations Management Apprentice: 100 Posts
- Graduate Finance Apprentice: 116 Posts
- Graduate Corporate Planning & Management Services (CP & MS) Apprentice: 05 Posts
- Graduate Electrical engineer Apprentice: 30 Posts
- Graduate IT Apprentice: 10 Posts
- Graduate Fire Apprentice: 23 Posts
- Diploma Electrical Engineer Apprentice: 36 Posts
- Diploma Fire Apprentice: 46 Posts
- Diploma CNS engineer Apprentice: 70 Posts
- Engineering (Civil) Diploma Cadre: 59 Posts
- Graduate CNS engineer Apprentice: 62 Posts
- ITI CNS Apprentice: 34 Posts
- ITI Fitter Apprentice: 30 Posts
- ITI Wireman Apprentice: 17 Posts
- Interested Candidates have to possess E. / B.Tech / Diploma / ITI or any relevant education degree from recognized board of university.
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
- Selected candidates will get Rs. 7500 to Rs. 7,000 & Rs. 6000/- as per proper apprenticeship.
- Starting Date: Starts Now
- Last Date: 30th November 2016
How to apply for AAI Jobs 2016:
- Related candidates need to log on to official site www.aai.aero
- Candidates must fulfill required criteria.
- Search for notification “AAI Recruitment 2016”
- Click on Apply Online for registration.
- Fill form with appropriate manner.
- Submit application fees.
- Attach all copies of documents as per need.
- Keep hard copy of filled form for future use.
Official Link :
For more details: www.aai.aero